• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. How to utilize any class playable this game has to offer

User Info: Incertarum

Incertarum
8 years ago#11
so according to this guide, blind swing for axe isn't worth having? methinks OP doesn't know how to use it effectively

User Info: SolidHaseo

SolidHaseo
8 years ago#12
Yes, you have made me se how good is Axe and Bow compared to LS, thxfully I'm not halfway through the game already so I can just restart as bow or axe. thx you my good man
"Fade into darkness,Oblivion!"~Yamato

User Info: Rappull

Rappull
8 years ago#13
Incertarum posted...
so according to this guide, blind swing for axe isn't worth having? methinks OP doesn't know how to use it effectively

No biggy, just pass on the intel and I'll put it in ;)
Also, I just used YucheeEL's video's as reference for Axe and Bow, so...yeah.
Anyone who has to add something to it, please tell me :)
WKC2: Romyo - Axe/Bow/Divine & LS for Funz (^_~)y
PSN: Rappull .. now, go go gooo!

Rappull
8 years ago#14
SolidHaseo posted...
Yes, you have made me se how good is Axe and Bow compared to LS, thxfully I'm not halfway through the game already so I can just restart as bow or axe. thx you my good man

Don't restart, get to Rapacci's training dummy and reset the skills if that's still possible for you.

User Info: Incertarum

Incertarum
8 years ago#15
ok, people think blind swing misses a lot, eh? not if you use it right.

best way to use blind swing is to wait until boss/golem/dragon is staggered. not only will blind swing not miss, it has a high critical rate at that stage and can do tremendous damage. once the boss gets up from the stagger just put blind swing to bed for a while until the next stagger.

User Info: SolidHaseo

SolidHaseo
8 years ago#16
I'm already 38....I started from WKC2
"Fade into darkness,Oblivion!"~Yamato

Rappull
8 years ago#17
Incertarum posted...
ok, people think blind swing misses a lot, eh? not if you use it right.

best way to use blind swing is to wait until boss/golem/dragon is staggered. not only will blind swing not miss, it has a high critical rate at that stage and can do tremendous damage. once the boss gets up from the stagger just put blind swing to bed for a while until the next stagger.

Edited it in, thanks mate.
(message deleted)

User Info: TheRealKenny

TheRealKenny
8 years ago#19
You might consider Poison Tip for bow.

Not every giant monster can be poisoned, but when they can be, it seems to increase all damage done by around 10% and the effect lasting FAR longer than any other buff/debuff. I haven't yet fought a giant where the poison effect wore off before it was dead.
WKC: Ken GR15 Spear / Axe
WKC2: Ken GR14 Axe / LS
Sticky requested. Very terrific job.
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. How to utilize any class playable this game has to offer
  • Post New Message