• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. My GEONET registration failed and my exp and item tickets aren't working, HELP!

User Info: JC10001

JC10001
9 years ago#1
I just tried registering on GEONet. I entered the code on the back of the instruction booklet I went through the entire process but at the end it said registration failed please try again later.

Well its later, much later and now when I try to log in it says to enter a code (tried that but it says I already used my code) or hit purchase license. I hit purchase license to see what would happen and it just says "this cannot be done at this time".

Also, I purchase the item drop and exp tickets. I see them under "online items" but I can't USE them and I'm not seeing any boosted EXP or item drops.

User Info: Incertarum

Incertarum
9 years ago#2
reboot the game and geo will work. your tickets only work when you're logged into geo so as soon as you sign in they will be fine.

JC10001
9 years ago#3
OK, so rebooting did the trick. I can now log into GEONet.

But my tickets still don't work. Can't you use them in the story mode? It says my status is onilne.

User Info: D347hN1nJ4

D347hN1nJ4
9 years ago#4
JC10001 posted...

But my tickets still don't work. Can't you use them in the story mode? It says my status is onilne.

Chances are they're already working.

They're not an item, they're just automatically activated.
nyooorm

JC10001
9 years ago#5
D347hN1nJ4 posted...
JC10001 posted...

Chances are they're already working.

They're not an item, they're just automatically activated.

They aren't working. Before I purchased them I killed some enemies to see how much EXP they gave. After I purchased the ticket I am still getting the same amount.

JC10001
9 years ago#6
I'm bumping this because I'd really like to know if the tickets even work when you aren't logged into GeoNET (i.e. doing missions in your town or someone elses).

Do they work in single player, and if so, how do you activate them? As I said, I compared the amount of EXP I gained before/after purchasing the ticket and it was identical.

User Info: Yakuza_Master1

Yakuza_Master1
9 years ago#7
I'd also like to know if these tickets affect you during offline play, and how to tell if they are active as well. they show up in my online inventory, but i don't seem to get more experience.
Waiting for: A new good Zelda game, a 360 that works for more than a week at a time, virtual reality, and other unlikely occurances. hey, a guy can dream. :P
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. My GEONET registration failed and my exp and item tickets aren't working, HELP!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A