• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. All Passive Skill - Step by Step Minimal SP Guide

User Info: MegamanX8X8

MegamanX8X8
8 years ago#21
now this is something really great!
PSN: Megaman80

User Info: YucheeEL

YucheeEL
8 years ago#22
comfielding posted...
Yuchee posted...
comfielding posted...
Hi! Nice work, very helpful. Very useful for final rebirth!

Would you allow me to copy this over to neoseeker wiki?

O I had no idea neoseeker allow these kinda post, u may copy this over to neoseeker appreciate it if it's copied over in the format it's in now, thnx

Also thnx everyone, I made this for my own use, I'm glad it's useful to everyone else as well

Thanks!

I think the requirements for passive skills in WKC 2 have changed and became a little higher than in WKC 1, so this guide is really helpful.

I haven't read the disclaimer from neoseek, but the basic idea of a wiki includes, that any non-copyprotected material may be added, if it fit's the topic. pprincess does not like it, if her guides are copied without permission.

Regarding the format, i'll see what i can do to maintain it.

I can totally understand that thanks for asking me first, if this will be helpful to other on neoseeker then guess y not. I have no idea if neoseeker allow videos, but my video shows exactly what skills unlock as you get them. Which is very handy also. Be great if u can include that. Thnx again :)
Check out youtube.com/YucheeEL 4 my HD Gaming Videos Archive
Justin.tv/YucheeEL 4 Live Stream for PS3 Games in 1080 HD

User Info: crayne01

crayne01
8 years ago#23
The problem with videos is, that i do most wiki modifications at work, but i can't watch videos there. So i need guides, thare are written down. Btw, do you mind if i take screens of your skill guides and copy the icons as pix over to the wiki? It needs pix for new items.

YucheeEL
8 years ago#24
crayne01 posted...
The problem with videos is, that i do most wiki modifications at work, but i can't watch videos there. So i need guides, thare are written down. Btw, do you mind if i take screens of your skill guides and copy the icons as pix over to the wiki? It needs pix for new items.

srry for the very late reply, i was away due to work, but yes you can use the vids for pics in neoseeker

YucheeEL
8 years ago#25
just finished my Bow guide, link below

http://www.youtube.com/user/YucheeEL?feature=mhum#p/c/D72AA240BE12CEC5/1/JNYTQCkgS_Q

YucheeEL
8 years ago#26
remade my bow guides, thanks to some great suggestions from friends and viewers

hope everyone likes the new improved version

http://www.youtube.com/user/YucheeEL?feature=mhum#p/c/D72AA240BE12CEC5/1/vOKY9vHQseI

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
8 years ago#27
Nice sticky
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...

User Info: darkboy0

darkboy0
8 years ago#28
hey does anybody know how to unlock the Shield splitter skill on Spear ??

i did the the requirement like it says Complete Resident Quest: Windwalker Saviour but it still unlocked ?

http://whiteknightchronicles.neoseeker.com/wiki/Spear_(WKC2_Skills)

please help

User Info: IReadForFun

IReadForFun
8 years ago#29
Do passive skills like LS Adrenaline Rush, Axe Final Stand, Bow Bolt Doub/Trip and Lance Guardian work regardless of the weapon equipped?

If so, this is missing some passive skills that would be great for optimizing damage.

User Info: Teslavi

Teslavi
8 years ago#30
No, those are weapon-unique.

The only "weapon" passive that works like that would be Shield Prowess, and that just means that a spear isn't required to benefit from the passive, though you of course still need a shield.
WKC2 EU: Coil, GR26 Mage sympathizer
PSN: Teslavi
(edited 8 years ago)
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. All Passive Skill - Step by Step Minimal SP Guide
  • Post New Message