• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. This game is NOT out in Hong Kong

User Info: Neridia

Neridia
9 years ago#11
The thing is, the first WKC doesn't come with registration code like thie one. So this is our problem at the moment since the code itself is not recognized by other PSN region other than JP region PSN.
PSN1: Neridia - Shirokishi Monogatari (GR12 but quitted, may continue with HtK)
PSN2: Aidiren - White Knight Chronicles (GR7 still low but steady)

User Info: balmung59

balmung59
9 years ago#12

I'm having issues reading the topic, i see 11 posts and when i'm entering, i only 7 of them which the last one was posted by me, but you guys replied. I even get some Topic Error or Invalid, if any of you could send me a private message (if you know anything about the code, it'd be much appreciated!) Thanks.

User Info: MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy
9 years ago#13
Great, if what you're saying is true, then we've been screwed Sony and Level 5. If they didn't need a stupid registration code before, why do they have one now? To piss non Japanese gamers off? If that's the case, they've succeeded
"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!" Ned Flanders' mom

User Info: balmung59

balmung59
9 years ago#14
I have to agree with you, i didn't see the need to register to play online at first and even worse, i don't see why they'd make it so you have to be on a japanese account to play online. And to make it even better, people having their clear data on EU/US PSN account are screwed too and will have to log into a JP account, start over WKC1, get a clear data and then start WKC 2.

I've never seen such thing, so yeah you were right, to piss off people, they succeeded...

User Info: katsumotto

katsumotto
9 years ago#15
well, since theyre planning on launch this game on america(faster than the last time), they wont put money to make everyone be able to play japanese version(or asian version)..., instead they would put money to ensure everyone will stick with their proper region version of the game(looking for server balance/specifications) and we know japanese and korean fellows like to exclude the rest of the world from their pleasures =(
(just look at the online games they have for PC)

User Info: roido_medasu

roido_medasu
9 years ago#16
the 'license' is specific to the account, if you want another license you have to buy it (from another japanese account) for 900yen a month.

the licenses do not transfer to another account after purchase, you can only use it on the account it was registered on
PSN ID : Lloyd, PS3 120GB (originally 20gb)
Crisis Core PSP #05215 OFW6.30 (and pandora) + 8gb memorystick, PSPgo OFW6.20 with 8gb mms and HBL

User Info: katsumotto

katsumotto
9 years ago#17
so this is a way to prevent you from selling a game you finished to someone else? LOL

roido_medasu
9 years ago#18
well, i guess it would be a hindrance, unless sold it to a friend that has access to he same account so he can use that license ( i bought it on my account but it didnt download so i imagine its saved on the network)
Crisis Core PSP #05215 OFW6.30 (and pandora) + 8gb memorystick, PSPgo OFW6.20 with 8gb mms and HBL

User Info: DantetheBadass

DantetheBadass
9 years ago#19

so this is a way to prevent you from selling a game you finished to someone else? LOL

You can still do that they just have to repay the license for their account.

roido_medasu
9 years ago#20
not out in hong kong? but its out in japan, isnt japan part of china? (just kidding, just before i moved to japan i heard 2 things that made me cringe, just like that, "you're going to tokyo, is that close to beijing?" and "japan, really? do you speak chinese?" just wanted to vent that)
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. This game is NOT out in Hong Kong
  • Topic Archived