• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 4
  3. Haruka's trust and NG+ questions.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#1
Hi fellow Yakuza 4 fans. Recently I came back to playing Yakuza 4 to achieve 100% in everything possible in all save files/mode. I'm currently at Premium Adventure Mode on normal, just missing a couple of minigames and also Haruka's Trust full completion to rank SSS-EX and have some questions about it:

1. Is there anyway to check which rank I'm currently in with Haruka? I remember being either at S or SS but I would love to get a in-game confirmation of where I stand.
2. Is it necessary to complete every single possible request that she makes in order to achieve rank SSS-EX or just some of them are needed?
3. Does Haruka's trust rank carry over to premium new game adventure (NG+) provided I make a clear file after achieving any said rank?
4. Finally any way to check which requests I've completed for her outside trying to trigger at the possible places?

Thanks for any answers you may be able to provide. I'd love to at least get Haruka's trust maximum rank, especially after being able to fig beat all modes & difficulties in pool minigame.

"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#2
Answering my own question:

1. You can check your current rank at New Serena by going to the door that lets you save/move items. Just click stats and Haruka rank will the last one displayed.
4. So far everything points out that I needed to keep a checklist or else I need to go through every location that can spawn a request to see if Haruka says something or not. Quite annoying.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2

Gaara_fan
4 weeks ago#3
Another update, for anyone who might read this in the future. I've finished all mini-games and Haruka's demand and achieved Rank EX (SSS), getting all her rewards and then I started a new premium adventure game on Hard.
These are the answers I could get.

#2: Not entirely sure since I can't verify until I hit Premium Adventure again...but everything indicates that is necessary to do all tasks to hit rank EX and for rank SSS if you don't own the DLC, it's also necessary to complete every single request she makes that is available up until that point.
#3: Cannot answer this one until Premium Adventure in current file.
#4: I'm pretty sure now that the only way to check if the request/activity was done or not is by going manually to each location Haruka triggers a request and see if any dialog box shows up for her or not. A bit time consuming for sure.

1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 4
  3. Haruka's trust and NG+ questions.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A