• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 4
  3. Explosives in the game

User Info: Pharmacist

Pharmacist
3 years ago#1
It's in the upgrade menu when you press triangle and go into weapon controls,can't confirm if that's in Yakuza 5, what I am asking is that it says that you can pick up explosives from enemies, but I can't remember any carrying any explosives, the only explosives I remember being in the game the game, are bombs falling down that you can pick up and throw in colliseum matches, and the prison guards on the rooftop in Saejima stage throwing tear gas or was it flasbangs? But I wasn't able to pick it up .
Has anyone seen any other explosives that you can throw in the game? Cause I guess it's weird that it's in the menu, and says that you can get some from the enemies, but I haven't found any.
Has anyone found any explosives that you can throw in the game?

User Info: Spirit__Warrior

Spirit__Warrior
3 years ago#2
I wondered that myself honestly
www.facebook.com/Parasite-Eve-Fans-1783979868594103

User Info: Zzonkmiles

Zzonkmiles
2 years ago#3
Well, I've seen Akiyama take a flaming newspaper and jam that up the gangsters' cornholes. He has to get the assistance of a convenience store owner though.
PSN/YT: Zzonkmiles (Don't listen to Ondore's lies!)
NEW! Download Final Fantasy Zz Hard-Type (2.3) at http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1278/

User Info: Pharmacist

Pharmacist
2 years ago#4
Nah that's not it, you can get the explosives in saejimas part when he tries to break out of prison there are guards on rooftops that throw stun grenades at you, you basically have to dodge the nade then pick it up and throw back at the enemies, but you have to do it fast before it explodes.
  1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 4
  3. Explosives in the game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A