• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 4
  3. Heat Move list

User Info: FatManRunSlow

FatManRunSlow
4 years ago#81
Where do you have to be stood to do a combo stomp with partner in tag team matches I tried in front of them, behind them and stood to the left of them he keeps doing the same two moves
Excessive pies and lack of exercise for I live on snacks, potatoes in packs and I feast on grease, so call the health police

FatManRunSlow
4 years ago#82
He does the same move if you stand in front of him and next to him, a flying knee to the face. I think the combo stomp is kiryu
Excessive pies and lack of exercise for I live on snacks, potatoes in packs and I feast on grease, so call the health police

FatManRunSlow
4 years ago#83
Just done stomp with kiryu

FatManRunSlow
4 years ago#84
Back with saejima to get knuckles and sledgehammer but he won't do the hammer move against the wall he just morphs into the middle of the road and hits them over the head so back to kiryu again

FatManRunSlow
4 years ago#85
Had to buy carving from ebisu for saejima to learn moves but he still doesn't want to do fly swatter maybe it's because I'm using the toy hammer
(edited 4 years ago)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
2 years ago#86
Tag.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
  1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 4
  3. Heat Move list
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A