• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 0 Day Attack on Earth
  3. Can someone explain this game to me?!?!

User Info: Assassin_X_Geth

Assassin_X_Geth
8 years ago#1
I tried the trail but theres no explanation actually about what the heck you doing. Just gives you controls and hud info and throws you in the game.

Like:
1. Is there more to do then shoot the same giant squid thingies on every stage?
2. What do the unlockable aircraft do? They look all the same. :(
3. Well I guess I refer to my general statement of "WTF is going on?!?!?!?"

I'd like what I played but theres no info that tells me WHY I should buy it. Just saying "You shoot stuff" doesn't make me want it.
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.

User Info: Wolverinefactor

Wolverinefactor
8 years ago#2
Ever play SotC on PS2? Think of it as a shootemup version of that. There's a ton of tiny enemies but your goal is to kill the boss enemies within 5 minutes. As you progress through the game more pop up, I think Day 6 offers 5 to kill. Day 7 is always a huge boss fight. Each week is a different city with different enemies and bosses. Once you hit Tokyo the **** hits the fan and it gets kind of crazy. I haven't beat Tokyo yet so I don't know how Paris is (you can city skip in co-op on live but its laggy)
Reading Anita Blake series
GT Wolverinefactor PSN Wolvyfactor - www.myspace.com/wolvy - http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=wolverinefactor

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
8 years ago#3
remind me what SotC means again?

User Info: Assassin_X_Geth

Assassin_X_Geth
8 years ago#4
It sounded like the perfect game until I heard it was timed. Can't games just be made for fun? No times, no limited lives...just...fun. (sighs)
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.

User Info: Coreromancer

Coreromancer
8 years ago#5
^
Really. The basic fact that Gulti chose to be stringent developers on this game means that they will lose more than a thousand consumers on their product after mere months following the 23rd of this month. And all it would take would be to at least make the life and time system optional. Thus, this game stands in perfect testament to developers who have average or below average intelligence, and it makes me mad I supported them by buying this.
- The number one Armored Core pilot -
  1. Boards
  2. 0 Day Attack on Earth
  3. Can someone explain this game to me?!?!
  • Topic Archived