• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Imhavinaproblem

Imhavinaproblem
8 years ago#1
The product description page on xbox.com says 800 points, but then the XBL marketplace download page says 1200... There's NO WAY I'd pay 1200 points when it says 800 on the other page. They call 'em M$ for a reason I guess...
Proud poster on the "Two-Disc, one tray" topic.

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
8 years ago#2
Yeah it's 1200 and I agree with you.
XBL/PSN/Steam : DementedLullaby
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&n=Dionisus

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
8 years ago#3
I smell another Alien Breeds Evolution-ing happening (Same thing happened for that game, came out on XBLA, was priced at 800, but was selling for 1200). Also the fact that this game still doesnt have cover art kind of helps my point. Though, if 1200 is the permanent price, Square Enix will definately not get my sale anymore >_>. (I lol'd at the fact only 30 people have brought this game so far)
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing: Tekken 6, DBZ:RB, MW2, L4D2, Dragon Age:Origins, GTA4, Midnight Club LA, Disgaea 2, Yugioh Tag Force 4

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
8 years ago#4
How do you see the amount of people that have downloaded the game? I see 29 people have rated it but that's not overall purchases. I'm willing to bet a lot more than 30 people have downloaded it so far. Not that I'm one of them as I'm waiting to see about the price and the download doesn't even work right now...
XBL/PSN/Steam : DementedLullaby
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&n=Dionisus

User Info: MidianGTX

MidianGTX
8 years ago#5
The wort part is Alien Breed says "Episode 1", the full game is gonna cost meeeeelions.
GFAQs - Where anything is grounds for moderation, courtesy of selective wordplay.
XBL: DDR Midian / PSN: MidianGTX

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
8 years ago#6
I was judging based on the Rankings, not the Ratings, barely 6 or 7 people on the top rankings when i checked earlier, and like 25-30 on a different one (World Wide i think). Im definately not planning to buy this for 1200, even though it is a pretty fun game
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing: Tekken 6, DBZ:RB, MW2, L4D2, Dragon Age:Origins, GTA4, Midnight Club LA, Disgaea 2, Yugioh Tag Force 4
  • Topic Archived