i cant download this

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 0 Day Attack on Earth
  3. i cant download this

User Info: Da_Metroid_Man

Da_Metroid_Man
8 years ago#11
Sorry for the double-post, but I tried again right after I posted and it actually downloaded! Try again now and see if that works. As for the price, they still need to work on that.

User Info: Coreromancer

Coreromancer
8 years ago#12
Good, so I won't need to worry about downloading it now that you've said it worked for you.

But as for the price, I don't see why you should be too fixed on an extra $5. Just imagine it as a fee at a buffet or something -- it really isn't an expense being 25% to that of a regular retail game if it's worth your time.
- The number one Armored Core pilot -

User Info: RetroMUFC

RetroMUFC
8 years ago#13
That is really a stupid comment. Yes it is only $5 more than the $10 you thought. What if you had thought it was $15 and was $20. It's still only a lunch at the buffet. It's not about how much it is, it's about the value of the purchase. For $10 it was worth a purchase, at $15 it isn't.

I think if you are going to market a Live Arcade title for $15 you need to bring something special to the table. Castle Crashers? A good value for $15. Shadow Complex? A good deal for $15. Those are standout well reviewed and previewed games. Hell I bet 99.8% of the typical Live users have never even heard of this game.
"You don't have to believe in aliens to not want to be abducted by them" -- Arthur Reed

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
8 years ago#14
Still, i think very few games are worth the 1200 price point... >_>, thats 15 friggin dollars, for 18 dollars, i just went to Gamestop and found used copies of Lost Planet, Battle Fantasia, and DOA4, thats 3 games with single player AND multiplayer value for only 2-3 dollars more than this game.

Its a fun game, but no way in hell is it worth 1200 points
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing: Tekken 6, DBZ:RB, MW2, L4D2, Dragon Age:Origins, GTA4, Midnight Club LA, Disgaea 2, Yugioh Tag Force 4

User Info: Coreromancer

Coreromancer
8 years ago#15
@Retro:

Which is why I stated 'if it's worth your time'. But if you think a difference of $5 should determine a denial of an otherwise purchase of a product, the quality of the product isn't your concern, it's just what you wanted the price to be for that product because of a norm or because you simply can't or don't want to pay extra. However, if that $5 were $10 in respect to Arcade games there would be something to be said.

To be honest, I believe Castle Crashers should have been an indies game, or for free. It isn't the type of game that deserves any capital, much less millions of purchases because of a typical social gimmick. Ok, there is multiplayer, but in essence it's just a cheap New Grounds flash game that becomes boring through repetition after the first few minutes because it's the best it can offer. Needless to say of course, Shadow Complex is an actual game, and could run on pure quality, not a gimmick, to garner its sales.
- The number one Armored Core pilot -

User Info: Da_Metroid_Man

Da_Metroid_Man
8 years ago#16
"Good, so I won't need to worry about downloading it now that you've said it worked for you."

That was uncalled for. I was just saying that I tried it again and it worked, so maybe they had fixed it for everyone. I apologize for any offense.

User Info: kyle78

kyle78
8 years ago#17
TC, don't worry you're not missing anything,it's not even worth as free trial.Square enix had better development when Squaresoft was squaresoft and enix was enix !
Dudes with long hair are actually ugly women, yes it's a sad truth.
If you seriously get upset about spoilers in a damn game, it's time to get a life.

User Info: feared4power

feared4power
8 years ago#18

same here in antarctica

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
8 years ago#19
Seriously, i got 3200 MS points free today (From that Targets coupons), and i aint planning to buy this, and i hope you guys dont buy it either, maybe them selling less than 100 downloads of this game will make them start understanding how much they are ripping us off.
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing: Tekken 6, DBZ:RB, MW2, L4D2, Dragon Age:Origins, GTA4, Midnight Club LA, Disgaea 2, Yugioh Tag Force 4
  1. Boards
  2. 0 Day Attack on Earth
  3. i cant download this
  • Topic Archived