• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: assassin_2k2

assassin_2k2
8 years ago#1
This is released on 23 Dec for 1200 points according to the official site.
Source - http://dlgames.square-enix.com/0dayattackonearth/en/index.html
---

User Info: RetroMUFC

RetroMUFC
8 years ago#2
I saw this game mentioned in a copy of Gameinformer a few months back and have been waiting. It looks pretty cool but a tad shallow for 1200 pts.
"You don't have to believe in aliens to not want to be abducted by them" -- Arthur Reed

User Info: Cyberspectre

Cyberspectre
8 years ago#3
not worth that much
GT: Cyberspectre
PSN: Cyberspectre1

User Info: Coreromancer

Coreromancer
8 years ago#4
You can't trust Square Enix's judgment on cost/benefit too often since they make such a ridiculous number of games, but I think this 0 Day Attack will be a good game, especially if on Versus play or Co op. Gyromancer was a mediocre game at best, and was therefore overpriced, but $15 for a game with this level of replay value I can't see as a waste.
- The number one Armored Core pilot -

User Info: assassin_2k2

assassin_2k2
8 years ago#5
Im not to sure if its worth 1200 but i will give the demo a go and then decide if its worth it

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
8 years ago#6
1200? >_>, jesus, Microsoft is going crazy with that price point, unless its something among the quality of games like Braid and Castle Crashers and Shadow Complex, im gonna pass.

I think Microsoft is trying to set thier new average price to 1200 instead of 800 (I find it funny that when Aliens Breed Evolution released, they were charging 1200, then dropped the price to 800 after hardly anyone downloaded)
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing: Tekken 6, DBZ:RB, MW2, L4D2, Dragon Age:Origins, GTA4, Midnight Club LA, Disgaea 2, Yugioh Tag Force 4

User Info: copaco

copaco
8 years ago#7
Of the arcade games I have played, very few are worth that much. Even Castle Crashers was pretty shallow.
Honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
  • Topic Archived