Is this like an addon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3: Broken Steel
  3. Is this like an addon

User Info: Tristessa2

Tristessa2
8 years ago#11
I live in New York.
The PSN store updates every week by 7pm for me. At 630pm, I get kicked out or the store is glitchy.

So go into the store at 7PM EST, 6PM CST, or 4pm WST and you'll see all the new stuff for the week.
~// Umbasa \\~ psn id: captncaveman
Micro$oft ~ ruining video games everywhere for everyone.

User Info: FenixSS

FenixSS
8 years ago#12
ok, I see the dlc in the store, but it says I need the game with a product code BLUS something or other. I have the collectors edition with lunch box. Where do I find the code, or do I just download and install?

User Info: Astroshak

Astroshak
8 years ago#13
It actually tells you where the product code is, on one of the screens, if you scroll down far enough.

It is located on the spine of the disc's case. They also mentioned another area, but I dunno where it is. I too bought the collector's edition (nice bobble-head) and its got the correct product code.

User Info: Vinestone

Vinestone
8 years ago#14

Do you need a code to use Broken Steel on the normal game( like not the collectors edition)?

User Info: Danny10080

Danny10080
8 years ago#15
Can someone GIVE me the DLC please. You dont lose anything from this soooo,please? Tyvm
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3: Broken Steel
  3. Is this like an addon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived