Is this like an addon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3: Broken Steel
  3. Is this like an addon

User Info: Autumn4

Autumn4
8 years ago#1
Yes?
PSN: Andrew019

User Info: RaIeigh

RaIeigh
8 years ago#2
Yes.

what free roam games are there for PSP, besides GTA, and spiderman3? - Upyers
roams are against the TOS i believe - Innoruuk88

User Info: LordRaymond

LordRaymond
8 years ago#3
Yes it is.
PSN:LordRaymond
Games currently playing:Uncharted/Resistance 2/Bioshock/Harry Potter 6th/ MAG beta tester

User Info: Shikamaru100

Shikamaru100
8 years ago#4
Yes, affirmed
All men are not created equal. It is the purpose of the Government to make them so. -Harrison Bergeron
--- PSN: geezuschryste

User Info: jasongm

jasongm
8 years ago#5
Can i buy this addon on a disc? Because i dont own a credit card & PSN points are not sold where i live.

User Info: Axess68

Axess68
8 years ago#6
I don't know if this is available on disc for PS3. But, there is a Game of the Year edition due out on October 13th which will include this and all the DLC that was formerly only available on X360.

User Info: zeldacubegamer

zeldacubegamer
8 years ago#7
For the PS3 version the only way to get any of the DLC add-on content on a disc is to buy the Game of the Year edition; which includes the full Fallout 3 game as well as all 5 add-ons.

If you live in the USA then you should call all your local stores & ask them if they sell PSN gift cards. More & more stores are carrying them now. I now see them in Ralph's, Vons, Rite Aid, Sav-On, Wal-Mart, 7-11...that's all I can think of at the moment.

Any place that has a dedicated area for gift cards should carry PSN cards...& if they don't then be sure to ask that store's manager to start selling them. Also, any place that sells Microsoft Live or point cards yet doesn't sell PSN cards are the perfect types of places to ask the manager to order some PSN cards.
Want to trade games? Go here: http://gametz.com/user/ZeldaCubeGamer.html & click on "Games" (top of pg)

User Info: hardcoreharley

hardcoreharley
8 years ago#8
Has anyone been able to download Broken Steel yet today? It doesn't seem to be up on the PSnetwork yet or maybe i am just not finding it at all

User Info: VejitaSS4

VejitaSS4
8 years ago#9

Has anyone been able to download Broken Steel yet today? It doesn't seem to be up on the PSnetwork yet or maybe i am just not finding it at all

the PSN usually updates later in the day
lowercase text

User Info: Vinestone

Vinestone
8 years ago#10

Its not available in the US yet, however it is in most places in Europe. It should be out anytime between 6 and 8pm in North America.

1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3: Broken Steel
  3. Is this like an addon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived