• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog
  3. For anyone who happens to pass through looking to purchase this game

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

MasterAshKetchem
8 years ago#1
The pros:
It's sonic
It's portable (obviously)

short list lol.

The cons:
It's about as good as Sonic on GameBoy Advance. Without the spindash.
Some of the music has been replaced with low quality tracks.
The music emulation in general is horrible.
The screen display about half of what the regular genesis did.
It has noticeable slowdown.

Buy?
Only if you're desperate. It's playable, but certainly not enjoyable. Sonic would've never became the mascot he is today if the old genesis game played like this.
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
ACCF FC: 0989-5874-7825 James @ Funky
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog
  3. For anyone who happens to pass through looking to purchase this game
  • Topic Archived