• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skate 3
  3. Skate is back fellas

User Info: rttn

rttn
1 year ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hermlvElGf8
GT: rttnCRAFT
If I wanted a sofa cushion, I would have sold my parakeet a long time ago

User Info: Hades192

Hades192
1 year ago#2
Great news!
O no, o no don't go, o slow down Joe; The righteous path is straight as an arrow, Take a walk and you'll find it's too narrow.
Too narrow for the likes of me!

User Info: djskild

djskild
1 year ago#3
Was watching NightSpeeds video on this I agree with something he said. Notice that they don't completely say out loud skate 4 just skate. So we may not be getting exactly 4 but I hope we do. I know I would love a PC remaster of all three games but that.s me.
Why do they always run away? It's the galoshes. Why do I wear them? It's not even raining out.

User Info: hawk540

hawk540
1 year ago#4
djskild posted...
Was watching NightSpeeds video on this I agree with something he said. Notice that they don't completely say out loud skate 4 just skate. So we may not be getting exactly 4 but I hope we do. I know I would love a PC remaster of all three games but that.s me.
That is a good point.
But if it is Skate 4 I'm expecting it to become quite arcade like because that's how it became popular again from the H.O.M challenges etc. But looking forwards none the less

User Info: PunkSmurf

PunkSmurf
1 year ago#5
Well hello all you beautiful FAQers.

Just popped in to be sure the crew knew... Glad y'all do, but I have some words of warning.

In a recent interview with the Nine Club Jason Dill had said that EA reached out to him about a mobile version of Skate, and he didn't want to be involved with it. Not that this is any more definitive than anything else, but has me trying to at least keep my hopes down... (I'm failing, they're through the roof...)
PunkSmurf: Nudging the envelope of censorship since 9/12/2001

User Info: replicant

replicant
1 year ago#6
It’s EA trying to capitalize on the PC (soon to be console) growth and interest in Session & SkaterXL. Still has my interest!
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"
  1. Boards
  2. Skate 3
  3. Skate is back fellas
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A