• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skate 3
  3. What a time to be alive

User Info: rttn

rttn
1 year ago#1
Been a minute fellas, but I think the future is good for skateboarding games

We got 2 games confirmed on the way. One of which I can attest to how fun it is in its early state.

https://youtu.be/VHaXOn45ei4

https://youtu.be/Ijx__LRCJ3I

Both of these will be coming to Xbox/PC and SkaterXL coming to Switch as well if it isn't made obvious by the video.

I tried an early access build of Session a while ago but opted to not back the project because they were letting the community decide on elements of the game and the community cared more about cosmetic nonsense than gameplay features.

I actually have SkaterXL on my pc and it's a ton of fun, the modding community has taken to it and made a TON of maps. The whole physics thing is a total trip. If you've ever played True Skate on a phone then think of that but you have a character model to control it rather than your fingers

Both draw inspiration from the Flick-it system for tricks. Grinds are a little more snapped on SkaterXL than on the Session demo I played, but that can be removed and changed with mods.

Either way it's good to see skating games making a comeback.

I still have the 360 gathering dust I mostly play PC & PS4 these days. Hit me up

PSN: rttnSKILL
Steam: rttnCRAFT
Discord: @rttn#3409
GT: rttnCRAFT
If I wanted a sofa cushion, I would have sold my parakeet a long time ago

User Info: djskild

djskild
1 year ago#2
I may have to check out SkaterXL on steam then. Might grab it next paycheck.

I'm Kajiggger on Steam dude if you want to ad me.
Why do they always run away? It's the galoshes. Why do I wear them? It's not even raining out.

User Info: hawk540

hawk540
1 year ago#3
I backed Session so should be getting it on Steam. My add is DryBubbles or Hawk [Legit] (Not sure which one works), everyone add me. Hopefully we'll be able to play together sometime too.
  1. Boards
  2. Skate 3
  3. What a time to be alive
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A