Sonic colors ds vs sonic 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I
  3. Sonic colors ds vs sonic 4

User Info: 360pages

360pages
7 years ago#1
Sonic colors ds no comparison it was longer more fleshed out had new ideals. Somehow had better physics more paths. Better art style sound test, concept art, better music mission mode vs mode with unique levels that could be played alone. Better special stages i think that's everything. Sorry posted this on the dead 360 boards i wanted to post this on the near dead wii board
HG Friend code 3309 6971 1395

User Info: edward18

edward18
7 years ago#2
um...so this isn't an "ask the audience what they think is better" topic? It's just you bashing a game? That's sorta...stupid. Make a review if you feel the need to do that.

Now as for my opinion. Colors on the DS just looks like a sequel to the Rush games. Now don't get me wrong, Rush is good and all, but Sonic 4's way better.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: ninbin

ninbin
7 years ago#3
sonic 4 is better imo.

360pages
7 years ago#4
I did not like sonic 4 much IMO it was short and was just one giant rehash with nothing new it tried to live off nostalgia alone part 2 better step it up or sonic 4 might be one of the weaker entries in the 2d library
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
7 years ago#5
Colors DS off of level design alone.

edward18
7 years ago#6
Sonic 4 isn't 2D -_-
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
7 years ago#7
Even if that was true, what does that have to do with anything?

edward18
7 years ago#8
it has to do with what the poster above you was talking about.

360pages
7 years ago#9
If you want to be specific a 3d game that has 2 dimensions even then it is still weaker then both the rushes and colors ds.
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466

edward18
7 years ago#10
it's a 3D sidescroller -_-
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I
  3. Sonic colors ds vs sonic 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived