Ideas for episode 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShadowL64

ShadowL64
7 years ago#1

I got a few. Like

1. If tails/knuckles are in this (Which I'm pretty sure they will be), they should be held captive by Robotnik in a somewhat Sonic advance 2 approach.

Like, Robotnik is holding tails/knuckles captive in his machine, except for to save tails/knuckles AND defeat Robotnik, you have to defeat his machine a different way than normal (Somewhat like the last chaos emerald in Sonic Pocket Adventure)

2. Episode 2 should literally take RIGHT OFF where episode 1 ended.

Like you start off with the cutscene of Splash hill, like the ending of episode 1. Except maybe robotnik comes and attacks you (in a new machine, not a rehashed one), and you get into a sudden Super sonic vs robotnik boss fight.

It'd be easy of course, since it's the first battle, but this is more of like an interactive cutscene. Because after you defeat robotnik, Metal sonic comes and steals all the chaos emeralds, leaving Sonic to fall into an unknown place. Thus starting the first act of the first zone.

User Info: ninbin

ninbin
7 years ago#2
no knuckles please, tails and mighty as alternative characters, rescue amy and battle metal sonic.

3d special stages

5 zones

sort out the 'uncurling' thing.

ShadowL64
7 years ago#3
Oh right; less acts per zone (Like the sonic 2 style? 2 acts and a boss in the 2nd act), and definitely more zones. :D

ninbin
7 years ago#4
i mean keep 3 acts per zone, just have 5 zones not 4.

i really enjoyed sonic 4 epsidode 1 ...needed another zone though.

ShadowL64
7 years ago#5
Oh, i always felt that 3 acts was a little too much/

User Info: CorallSummer

CorallSummer
7 years ago#6
Tails - I missed him in episode 1 Knuckles I'm fine with staying this one out, but he has to be in episode 3.

More Zones - I'm hoping for six or seven zones.

New bosses - I don't like playing Sonic 2 with a homing attack.

Bosses in the zones - I like going super on them.

And that's all... I think.

ninbin
7 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

ShadowL64
7 years ago#8
Oh i also think there should be less rings. i had well over 100 rings in almost every act the first time I played this game.

ninbin
7 years ago#9
oh yeah i got another idea...don't have to hit A to progress to next act/zone/boss...DO like the world map ...it's a cute extra just hit A to go there instead.

ShadowL64
7 years ago#10
I'm also pretty sure this has been said about a million times, but Act Transitions, like the ones in Sonic 3 & Knuckles would be awesome.

Like the Sonic chasing eggman in between Mad Gear and E.G.G. Station. We need transitions like that, except a LOT more, between all the acts/zones/bosses/etc.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived