Does anybody NOT have a problem with the physics?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I
  3. Does anybody NOT have a problem with the physics?

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
7 years ago#11
Stop being a ****ing coward and try paying attention to
what people are saying instead of building up strawmen so
you can rationalize them away.

The hell is wrong with you? Are you really getting this mad over a damn comment? How the hell am I being a coward by voicing my opinion? Is it because you don't agree with me? Well too bad.

Also, the physics didnt ruin anything for me, I played this game perfectly without any trouble with the physics. They really don't ruin anything, you just have to learn how to play with them, which some people arent willing to do.

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
7 years ago#12
Tzuba12 speaks the truth
http://m1clan.co.cc (in construction)
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
7 years ago#13
I'm not missing the point at all. I'm just making fun of everyone complaining about stupid things.
No, you're missing the point. Or do you think the core mechanics of the gameplay are a stupid thing to be bothered by?

The hell is wrong with you? Are you really getting this mad over a damn comment?
When you see this **** daily, it starts to bother you.
How the hell am I being a coward by voicing my opinion?
Because you can't accept that people might have legitimate reasons for their opinions. So you make up this bull**** reasoning for it, then feel proud of yourself when you knock it down, instead of actually paying attention to what people are saying. Most of the people with complaints have very clear reasoning behind them, not something you can just wipe away with "oh, it's just nostalgia!" or "well you're just unpleasable!"

If you think you're right and they're wrong, make an actual argument against their arguments. If you don't have the balls to do so, if all you can do is make **** up in a pathetic attempt to discredit them, keep your trap shut. You're not doing anything of value here. You're just embarrassing yourself, and everyone on your side.
Is it because you don't agree with me? Well too bad.
I like the game, sparky.

But I can understand why other people don't.
Number of people who have called me The King: 13

BrownsM1
7 years ago#14
wow you're more stubborn than people on the MPH board

BrownsM1
7 years ago#15
and I don't pay attention to crap like Sonic slowing down. if I did then I'd be complaining about the original games cause Sonic slows down in a lot of ways (like getting stuck on slight slopes) to me, as long as a game is fun, then I'll play it and just get used to the tiny little flaws.

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
7 years ago#16
So is there going to be a point where you realize other people don't really care what you think?

That's not some kind of insult. I'm saying, your experience with the game does not mean **** for other people. That you like it, does not nullify that they don't.
Number of people who have called me The King: 13

User Info: Nano Kitsune

Nano Kitsune
7 years ago#17
I'm 24 years old, starting tomorrow.

I grew up with the Genesis trilogy. I know them by heart.

I don't have a problem with this game.
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AdeonWriter
My TF2 Backpack: http://tf2b.com/?id=adeonwriter

User Info: rytango

rytango
7 years ago#18
Would anybody miss the physics in the game now if they patched them with old physics?

Because I see no real advantage to them currently.

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
7 years ago#19
Most of the people with complaints have very
clear reasoning behind them, not something you can just
wipe away with "oh, it's just nostalgia!" or "well you're just
unpleasable!"

There were no legitimate complaints or arguments in this topics before I posted. I think you're the one who needs to pay attention to what people are saying.

Nice try though.

User Info: Groudon199

Groudon199
7 years ago#20
For the most people, the people who wouldn't have a problem, probably never played any previous 2D sonic games.

I don't have a problem with the physics and I've played all 4 Genesis sidescrolling games as well as Sonic CD.

Even Sonic Rush Adventure understood that you don't suddenly drop speed after jumping.

Not when you're holding forward while boosting (which S4 doesn't have).

Would anybody miss the physics in the game now if they patched them with old physics?

Because I see no real advantage to them currently.

I'm having trouble visualizing how this game would work with the old physics, but I think they wouldn't work too well with the levels as they currently are.
"Blah blah Sonic blah blah blah coins"
*headdesk*
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I
  3. Does anybody NOT have a problem with the physics?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived