• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fantasy Life
  3. Tuna, Bream & Swordfish question
Nexxnokk 6 months ago#1
Okay so I'm doing a challenge where I am not buying anything that can't be gathered, dropped, crafted or otherwise farmed and doing everything possible before moving on and I'm stuck before Port Puerto story so I don't have the house there. I was wondering are the any specific fishing spots that have a better rate of tuna & breams? Also without the Port Puerto holiday home what is the fastest way to get the swordfish to respawn? My current path is to go clockwise from the entrance of the Archipeligo hitting all the fishing spots, then go to the second screen of Port Puerto to respawn the fish. I'm working on maxing cook and need still 113 Breams, 109 Tuna and 106 Swordfish for my current rank. Thanks in advance to anybody who knows the answer to these questions.
FC: 2853-0271-0954
If you add my code please PM your code.
plagamesforeva 2 months ago#2
Sorry, I have not played Fantasy Life in over a year. I beat the game with DLC and I believe I have maxed all or most of my Life’s. I think I still have to do some cooking to level that up though, but I forgot all of a lot of things in the game.
CAPCOM needs to make Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 & SQUARE-ENIX needs to REmake FFV & FFVI for the Nintendo Switch.
Anathema666 2 months ago#3
plagamesforeva posted...
Sorry, I have not played Fantasy Life in over a year. I beat the game with DLC and I believe I have maxed all or most of my Life’s. I think I still have to do some cooking to level that up though, but I forgot all of a lot of things in the game.
Why even f***ing respond if all you're saying is "I don't know." No one gives a f*** what you still have to do, so take that s*** elsewhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Fantasy Life
  3. Tuna, Bream & Swordfish question
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A