• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fantasy Life
  3. Anyone want to adventure?

User Info: CapWoggles

CapWoggles
5 months ago#1
Hey I’m just looking for some people to play around with wether to beat bosses or get materials. if anyone is interested my friend code is 5572-9151-4083 my username is Ëł¡ I am a creator mercenary level 166 I usually play around 2:00-5:00 my friend name is Beardie.

P.S it would be greatly appreciated if you would help me get some crystal scales for philosophers armor and stuff thanks!
(message deleted)

User Info: hinatafan59

hinatafan59
5 months ago#3
Hey there,

In case you're still looking for someone to play with,
character name :Lisa lv 200 mercenary ->systen name:peaches
Friend code : 1736-2428-6709

Looking forward to a reply (got the dlc)

PSït says your friendcode is incorrect so be sure to check u post the Correct code

CapWoggles
5 months ago#4
sorry about that I will fix that later

CapWoggles
5 months ago#5
Hey, the friend code on this post doesn’t work so try 5472-9151-4038 that should be correct if not I’m sorry

User Info: plagamesforeva

plagamesforeva
4 months ago#6
I’ll look for my game and maybe join in soon.
CAPCOM needs to make Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 & SQUARE-ENIX needs to REmake FFV & FFVI for the Nintendo Switch.

User Info: LazarusLock

LazarusLock
4 months ago#7
Can anyone join in on the group gaming. Cause I just started this game. I bought it for my son a year ago and just got hooked on it.

LazarusLock
4 months ago#8
LazarusLock posted...
Can anyone join in on the group gaming. Cause I just started this game. I bought it for my son a year ago and just got hooked on it.
5387-1654-4020

LazarusLock
4 months ago#9
LazarusLock posted...
5387-1654-4020 system name FlashHawke

User Info: LoiEZ

LoiEZ
4 months ago#10
5429 9887 5708 system name loiza
FL name Ezra
current life wizard