• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Innocent Sin Online (female MC)
ProbablyThirsty 2 months ago#1
Right now I'm on June 7th and still haven't been able to play this.

Looking it up, all I've seen people say that the computer is at your desk. All I can do there is study.

Am I missing something, or do I need to wait longer?

Thanks. Don't want to be missing out on a social link.
Kuuko 2 months ago#2
Innocent Sin Online is what you interact with to progress the Male route's Hermit social link. Female route doesn't have it. Hermit is replaced with your schoolmate Saori Hasegawa.
http://i.imgur.com/dzGMd.png
ProbablyThirsty 2 months ago#3
Kuuko posted...
Innocent Sin Online is what you interact with to progress the Male route's Hermit social link. Female route doesn't have it. Hermit is replaced with your schoolmate Saori Hasegawa.

Ah. Junpei mentioned Innocent Sin Online at the beginning of the game so I thought I was missing something.

Thanks.

tommy101 2 months ago#4
Junpei decides to keep and play it, because you're a girl... or something like that ;)!

Saori is great though, in my opinion, so I don't mind that I didn't "play" Innocent Sin Online ;)!
The Tenth Doctor: It used to be easy ... you could hop between realities, home in time for tea. / Batman Begins: FFXV (www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8c4uIoU2w)
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Innocent Sin Online (female MC)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A