• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Are you able to max all three with Mitsuru, Yukari, and Fuuka?
Bandore 2 months ago#1
I was just curious if you can unlock all of their S.Links with academics, charisma, and courage. I’ve always just focused on Mitsuru for the most part. Thanks in advance.
"Trust me." "I don't pick fights I can't win." ~Ephraim~ Sacred Stones
snbnzkra 2 months ago#2
I'm not sure I understand, but the answer is probably yes in any case.

Yukari's condition is max. charm, Fuuka's is max. courage and Mitsuru's is max. academics. You can max all three stats in one run. You can pursue all three of their SLs to rank 10 in a single run as well. In fact it is possible to maximize all social links in the game in a single run, which will net you a neat reward. Check the Guides section for the Round one Max. social link run walkthrough if you're interested in doing this.
Bandore 2 months ago#3
snbnzkra posted...
I'm not sure I understand, but the answer is probably yes in any case.

Yukari's condition is max. charm, Fuuka's is max. courage and Mitsuru's is max. academics. You can max all three stats in one run. You can pursue all three of their SLs to rank 10 in a single run as well. In fact it is possible to maximize all social links in the game in a single run, which will net you a neat reward. Check the Guides section for the Round one Max. social link run walkthrough if you're interested in doing this.

Thanks for answering my question:) I’ll check a guide for the other links. Thanks again.

"Trust me." "I don't pick fights I can't win." ~Ephraim~ Sacred Stones
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Are you able to max all three with Mitsuru, Yukari, and Fuuka?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A