• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Question about the hour markings on the velvet room watchface they are releasing
Megaman50100 3 months ago#1
The P3 velvet room watch they are releasing has a curious pattern for the watchface. The hour and half hour markings spanning 10-1:30 are hollowed compared to 2-9:30. Plus the hour marking for 1 is covered by the blue strip pattern that is featured behind each other one. Does anyone know if this is a reference to something in the game that I am missing? I've been trying to work it out, but can't really think of anything, it has also been close to 10 years since I played through P3P last though as well...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/7/9/AAN6y1AACbXb.jpg
move all remaining groundhog mercenaries to the front lines. Have sheep troopers squadrons A and B flank the cows. They're using DC-17 hoof blasters.
(edited 3 months ago)
tommy101 2 months ago#2
Only thing that comes to mind is phases of the moon, with one o'clock being a new moon maybe, but the fact there doesn't appear to be any differences to other hour/half-hour marking, like waxing or waning on other markings, except for the hours between ten and half past one, I'm not sure.

Alternatively what's considered night, or that some of it is a reference to the midnight hour, but I don't know to be honest.
The Tenth Doctor: It used to be easy ... you could hop between realities, home in time for tea. / Batman Begins: FFXV (www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8c4uIoU2w)
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Question about the hour markings on the velvet room watchface they are releasing
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A