You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. What's you guys favorite ship from this game?
WildCard0305 6 months ago#1
What's you guys favorite ship from this game?

Mine are Akihiko x Shinjiro and Yukari x Mitsuru, I also like Junpei x Chidori.
1Tekkaman 6 months ago#2
MC/Yukari, hands down.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
"I believe that the only purpose that games have is to enrich the hard life we live." Fumito Ueda
starslight 6 months ago#3
FeMC and Shinjiro. It's a very sweet story.
It's never going to stop
Batter up
WildCard0305 6 months ago#4
starslight posted...
FeMC and Shinjiro. It's a very sweet story.
That would have been the next one on the poll but I only had 10 spots.
tommy101 5 months ago#5
Hasegawa Saori... if only :D!

In the male route, I romanced nearly all available female characters, I think, but I can't think of a favourite.

In the female route, I didn't manage to get far enough in the social links to romance the available male characters, bar Shinjiro.

I think I actually enjoyed the female SEES social links more on the female route than the male route; being friends with Yukari, and helping Fuka improve her cooking... I think Aigis and Mitsuru had similar social links regardless of which route you were on.

Other options you could have had (if you had space) were:

• Rio and Kenji
  • Kenji and Yukari (one-sided)
  • Kenji and Ms Kanou
  • Ms Kanou and husband
  • MC and Yuko
  • Yuko and Kazu
  • Kazu and Yukari (one-sided)
  • MC and Chihiro
  • Bunchiki and Mitsuko
  • FeMC and Aigis
  • FeMC and Bebe
The Tenth Doctor: It used to be easy ... you could hop between realities, home in time for tea. / Batman Begins: FFXV (www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8c4uIoU2w)
Octofreak 4 months ago#6
Cursed stuff are my favorite, so FeMC x Ken.
1Tekkaman 4 months ago#7
MC x Yukari is ahead, even beating out MC x Aigis. Surprising, but gratifying.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
"I believe that the only purpose that games have is to enrich the hard life we live." Fumito Ueda
Khalfan 4 months ago#8
Mitsuru x FeMC

I am in rarepair hell, I tell you
snbnzkra 4 months ago#9
Khalfan posted...
Mitsuru x FeMC

Same here, I just think thematically it makes more sense for Mitsuru to be romantically interested in FeMC than MC. I even thought that's where the game was going with the rank 8 events and FeMC's "Let's run away" dialogue option. Then again, Rank 10 is ambiguous enough that something could have happened or could develop, not accounting for Nyx.
Khalfan 4 months ago#10
snbnzkra posted...
Same here, I just think thematically it makes more sense for Mitsuru to be romantically interested in FeMC than MC. I even thought that's where the game was going with the rank 8 events and FeMC's "Let's run away" dialogue option. Then again, Rank 10 is ambiguous enough that something could have happened or could develop, not accounting for Nyx.

I've heard people say a few times that Mitsuru's social link didn't change very much between MC and FeMC, but by my view, the differences mostly amount to FeMC's version being unironically more romantic from start to finish.

(and hey, Mitsuru's ultimate Persona is the patron goddess of rejecting heterosexuality...)

It really feels like Kido wanted that romance to be an option and someone else higher up put their foot down.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. What's you guys favorite ship from this game?

GameFAQs Q&A