• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Pretty important tip if you are playing as FeMC and you're maxing out Strength
EnemySpotted 6 months ago#1
At KADFC's guide at 8/26, he says that you have to invite Koromaru on the Film Festival by speaking to Aigis, so that she can tell him to to go with the main character. Do NOT do this, because if you hang out with Koromaru in the evening, his S.Link rank will not raise. Not sure why this happens. What you should do instead is you should talk directly to Koromaru and ask him to go to the movies with you. When it's now evening, you can now talk to him and the Social Link rank should raise, assuming you have a strength persona. Hope this helps.
snbnzkra 6 months ago#2
Another user pointed this out a while ago too. I guess if you're trying specifically to do a max SL run, this is something you'd notice and fix quickly anyway, but maybe someone here could benefit from knowing. Short of contacting KADFC and having him correct the guide, I just don't know the best place for this information to go so that it doesn't get buried again. You could put it in the now-dead stickied FAQ thread and hope people check it, or maybe submit it as a secret or trivia (though I doubt many users check those pages here).

As for this mechanic itself, I guess it's just a bug they missed? It's not the most critical information, since you're really not in any risk of not maxing the night time SLs, so I don't think it has really hurt anyone's run yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Pretty important tip if you are playing as FeMC and you're maxing out Strength
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A