• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Question about playing female...

User Info: tommy101

tommy101
6 months ago#11
JLazarillo posted...
Since my take on it is "Junpei is the real hero of the game in the male route anyway", I'm going to say that yes, yes he does. Although since Maya openly crushes on both the protagonist and "Tatsuya" (without knowing they're the same), the question becomes whether such a ridiculous coincidence happens for Junpei, too.

...I'm gonna guess that part's probably a no.

Yeah, I'd think so too, although he may think "dude... what have I gotten myself into?" ;) - I think he actually plays the game for a while too, if I remember correctly.

Still, there's the question of, in the female route universe, does Maya play Innocent Sin, and is it as devoid of players as the male route universe?

Yeah, you have to wonder; if the male protagonist was not on the scene, would Maya have feelings for Junpei? Was this not explored, as it did not seem relevant, or was the answer as clear as the nose on Igor's face?

JLazarillo posted...
Tartarus Boss Battles: Master of Tartarus is swapped for Danger Zone (the only one, IMO, that's not as good as the original)

I have to agree; just listened to all the tracks now, and yeah, whilst Danger Zone is good, it's not as powerful as Master of Tartarus, but all the others are as good as the originals.

I also have to say I quite like After School with its use of Soul Phrase melodies, and Tender Feelings with its use of A Way of Life melodies!

Found this when I was listening to the tracks above:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICkUphBQrl4
The Tenth Doctor: It used to be easy ... you could hop between realities, home in time for tea. / Batman Begins: FFXV (www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8c4uIoU2w)
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Question about playing female...
  • Topic Archived