You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Persona 3 Portable Board FAQ V3

User Info: LuceSpark

LuceSpark
7 years ago#61
Question! As the female protagonist, are you able to have, for lack of better words, "multi-lovers"? Is this mandatory in order to get max s. links? For example I told (possible spoilers?) Aki I'd be his girl, but then Ken was like "I WURVF YOU TOO!" If I would have said no to Ken and say "just friends" would I lose? And what's this about a "lover path..." Sorry if these questions had been asked before. I appreciate the answers!

User Info: MidnightW

MidnightW
7 years ago#62
You don't need to be romantic with the guys to max their S.Links and yeah, you can cheat on them without any kind of repercussions too.
Wait just a cotton pickin' minute!

User Info: andi_secret16

andi_secret16
7 years ago#63
i don't really know if this has been asked, but what (or who) is that persona Orpheus changes into on the first cutscene?

thanks for the sticky! helped me out a lot at the start.
DESTINY is a matter of choice. This I can say for I have CHOSEN my own DESTINY.

andi_secret16
7 years ago#64
also, is there a chart of some sort of Persona Fusion chart anywhere? i've searched virtually everywhere but i just can't seem to have the luck.

User Info: MidnightW

MidnightW
7 years ago#65
andi_secret16 posted...
i don't really know if this has been asked, but what (or who) is that persona Orpheus changes into on the first cutscene?

thanks for the sticky! helped me out a lot at the start.

Thanatos.

And chart? You mean this?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/937269-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-fes/faqs/53404

That's for P3FES, I don't know for sure if it'll be the same thing but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't.
Wait just a cotton pickin' minute!

andi_secret16
7 years ago#66
@MidnightW:

i've seen that, but some of the combos doesn't work, such as Slime + Barong = Nata Taishi (for Alice and Thanatos. i've maxed out both the Devil and Death Social Links, respectively.)

oh, and does your Persona Compendium carry over to the New Game+?

User Info: Allen Tax

Allen Tax
7 years ago#67
^

Yes.

Now to the omnipotent orb. Aside the null elemental attacks & megidolaon aren't the only ones that can hurt you.
Is A guy.Like guys ONLY! "Rights are not won on paper. They are won only by those who make their voices heard"-Harvey Milk

User Info: matux99

matux99
7 years ago#68
about "V" I can't chose who to spend last moments with. Is there any requirments to get that? (I'm on new game+ Male Mc btw)

User Info: TropicalBlast

TropicalBlast
7 years ago#69
hey if I can't have same-sex relationship (I have female character) then if I start a new game will i carry all skills (academic, charm, courage) for the male like in new game+ ?

another question can you look in the answers forum ? no one replied to me yet : (

but anyway do i have to do balance between Tartarus and real world ? like I don't wanna end tartarus and have the real world story which makes it kinda pointless, and vise versa, like maybe I end the real world story, and i only now go to tartarus ? I want them both to be still running y'know what i mean ?

User Info: StriderTuna

StriderTuna
7 years ago#70
I have a question: is there a penalty for leveling allies before their persona upgrades?
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Persona 3 Portable Board FAQ V3