You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Persona 3 Portable Board FAQ V3

User Info: tyson913

tyson913
9 years ago#21
i have a question: i am new to the persona series (only SMT i played was lucifer's call but didn't got far) i am enjoying this so far, on my room i checked calendar and curiosity tempted me to check it's limit and i saw it was march 2010 i think, the game just ends there? i won't mind much to restart but i'm not sure if there's much choices to "make your own future" each playthrough or it's the same over and over again with the diference of who to date after school
i'm spanish, so i apologize for 2 things: bad typing and saying names that don't accurate english games (i.e golden sun english isaac = hans on spanish version)

At some point, S. Link characters are the victims lost in Tartarus. What happens if you don't rescue them? Can you just never advance that S. Link further, or does that Arcana go into permanent Reverse state?

You just can't advance their S.Link until you rescue them.

i checked calendar and curiosity tempted me to check it's limit and i saw it was march 2010 i think, the game just ends there?

Yep, that's the last day.
Good evening, good evening! I'm Rise Kujikawa!

User Info: luciferlover12

luciferlover12
9 years ago#23
so you are saying the male protag cant be a pimp?! He has to choose just one girl?!

User Info: MidnightW

MidnightW
9 years ago#24

so you are saying the male protag cant be a pimp?! He has to choose just one girl?!

No he can be. He has no choice between lovers or friends like MShe so once you start an S.Link with a girl you will end up as lovers. However, there's no consequence like there was in P3 and P3FES.
Midnight's seriously just around the corner.
I bleed once a month and don't die. Fear me.

User Info: raelxx

raelxx
9 years ago#25
Are you truly sure about having no consequences whatsoever? I mean, can I max, for example, S.Links of Chihiro and Mitsuru in the same playthrough and at the same time? From consequences I mean loosing a rank of one of the two.

User Info: Tuxedo_Silence

Tuxedo_Silence
9 years ago#26

Are you truly sure about having no consequences whatsoever? I mean, can I max, for example, S.Links of Chihiro and Mitsuru in the same playthrough and at the same time? From consequences I mean loosing a rank of one of the two.

There are no consequences. If you're dating two girls there isn't any stupid formula anymore that requires you to talk to the girls more frequently or they'll go into reverse.
Get chance and luck!
I loooooooove them balls!

MidnightW
9 years ago#27
What Tux said. (Hi Tux!)

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
9 years ago#28
How's it going dawgs?

MidnightW
9 years ago#29
Yo. I'm feeling pretty groovy.

MidnightW
9 years ago#30
Miscellaneous information about the female protagonist's S.Links :

Akihiko (Star) - May 25th, Charm must be at 4
Shinji (Moon) - September, Must finish by October 3rd
Ryoji (Fortune) - November. Fixed dates.
Koromaru (Strength) - Must have Dog Food from Priestess link, Night
Ken (Justice) - Max Courage, Night

Credits to demonsword765.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Persona 3 Portable Board FAQ V3