Played Fable 2 on my xbox one, jumped to Fable 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. Played Fable 2 on my xbox one, jumped to Fable 3

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
1 year ago#1
Friends,

Played Fable 2 on my xbox one, jumped to Fable 3.

I have to say I really do not like the no menu thing. I have no idea what I have, and how to use it. I have a book for my dog, I have no idea how to use it.

I would like to kick Peter M., right in the balls if I see him. Fable 2 was so fun, I almost have to force my self to play this one. Very sad.

I guess nothing else is coming out.. but I might go to Gamestop and get Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and play those. I might have a better time.

Just wanted to Share.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Got yelled at by my boss for being on "video game" sites, so I have to semi retire. Goodbye. .

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
1 year ago#2
Friends,

What was lionshead thinking? I loved fable 2, the menus, all the choices.. now I never know how to do stuff, and when. And no health bar.. and I can not seem to increase it.

IN Millfield there are many Balabaveines, ( SP ).. they are ALOT tougher in this game, faster, hit harder, knock you around, and there are groups of sometimes like 5.

I am sick of getting outnumbered in this game. Last night I had a hollowman quest.. I was sure there Was 30 of them.... so 30 to one.. REALLY!!!!
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Got yelled at by my boss for being on "video game" sites, so I have to semi retire. Goodbye. .
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. Played Fable 2 on my xbox one, jumped to Fable 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived