• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. How do you max attractiveness

User Info: superlativeform

superlativeform
10 years ago#1
Trying to figure out how to maximize my attractiveness stat. I'm vain like that.
My name is Scooter, a devil may care kid from the wrong side of the tracks - Atticus Murphy, Jr Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
10 years ago#2
Different articles of clothing offer different bonuses. as does makeup, hairstyles, etc. Certain Legendary weapons offer a 25% bonus to attractiveness. Stay thin.
"Can't wait to count out your coin!" -- Bethesda, 2018

User Info: JosephDMcDaniel

JosephDMcDaniel
10 years ago#3
Stay thing + King/Queen outfit it would seem.
Estelle: They're... bouncing... Judith: What are you looking at?
Estelle: I wish I could bounce...

User Info: SirQuackberry

SirQuackberry
10 years ago#4
The only factors I know of is the clothes (clothes, tattoos, facial hair etc) you wear, how much you weigh (less weight = more attractiveness) and moralty (high morality = more attractiveness)
Strength, Stature and Magical Aura may also make a difference but I'm not sure on them.

User Info: superlativeform

superlativeform
10 years ago#5
thank you much.
My name is Scooter, a devil may care kid from the wrong side of the tracks - Atticus Murphy, Jr Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

User Info: JosephDMcDaniel

JosephDMcDaniel
10 years ago#6
*thin.
Guess that's what I get for staying up all night and getting only 2 hours sleep.
Estelle: They're... bouncing... Judith: What are you looking at?
Estelle: I wish I could bounce...

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
10 years ago#7
For adventuring, the highwayman outfit is the best ( I always feel odd kicking ass in my royal gear. The crown seems appropriate and offers a big bonus. Aristocrat/noble makeup offers the biggest makeup bonus, although noble gives males a transvestite problem, although Aristocrat offfers is gender-neutral. Go for makeup before tats on the face, but always wear a full suit of tats on the body-- all tats offer the same bonus, but it adds up.
"Can't wait to count out your coin!" -- Bethesda, 2018
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. How do you max attractiveness
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A