• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. Why isn't there a pause screen???

User Info: SaintRaven3571

SaintRaven3571
10 years ago#1
Seriously, I can't easily check my inventory, there's no mini map, seriously, how do you mess something as sinmple and generic as a MENU SCREEN??
"Man, I wanna slap my girlfriend just like Benzaie!" -Angry Joe

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
10 years ago#2
The whole point of the sanctuary was to get rid of menu screens. It's not a design oversite or mess up, its how it was meant to be designed. Whether you disagree with it is perfectly ok and understandable, just realize its not a mistake.

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
10 years ago#3
You can actually get to a pause screen, TC. Pressing the guide buttong when not in the Sanctuary will bring up the options menu (Game Save, Game Options, New Game). Just be warned, it sometimes refuses to unpause.
Playing: TLoZ:BotW (Switch), Persona 5 (PS4), KHIIFM (PS4)

User Info: tiamat8917

tiamat8917
10 years ago#4
you can also go to the cogs in the sanctuary to get to the save function and the settings. Also the sanctuary IS the pause menu.
|h |e | n | t | a | i
My Anti-Drug. Gamertag - tiamat89 http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lychanking

User Info: Jcahalane

Jcahalane
10 years ago#5
You still can't eat whenever you want.

User Info: RavenGlenn

RavenGlenn
10 years ago#6
The sanctuary replaces the menus. However I agree on no minimap being annoying. Especially since the maps on the map table are subpar and don't have full details of an area on them.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
10 years ago#7

The sanctuary replaces the menus. However I agree on no minimap being annoying. Especially since the maps on the map table are subpar and don't have full details of an area on them.

I liked the idea of the Sanctuary, but it takes longer to do anything than Fable 2's menu system did.
Playing: TLoZ:BotW (Switch), Persona 5 (PS4), KHIIFM (PS4)
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. Why isn't there a pause screen???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A