• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Nation
  3. I don't know why, but I just not enjoying this game. Boring for me.

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
4 years ago#1
I got almost 140 platinums, but this rarely happens. Whenever I play this game, I'm feeling sleepy.

I just beat the level where you go up to the roofs, but man, I was with my head in the bed having a hard time concentrating and getting killed a lot in the parts where you press a button and hordes of zombies attacking me while waiting for the switch to activate something.

The previous games I played were Master Reboot, Bioshock Infinite, Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles and Batman Blackgate on Vita and didn't get bored with any of these even though 2 of them were supposed low quality.

I usually enjoy games like this. Contra is awesome, although not as similar but still.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
4 years ago#2
Well, seems like the board is dead. Anyway, a few days after I posted this I managed to beat the game, but seemed dumb to me. However, something I didn't notice before was that there was actually a story when I started a new game on Grim, played a mission or 2 and quit. Then played again and saw the "continue game" option. That was NOT there before when I first played this. I do not why, but maybe because after I played this game, I went and played online. Maybe not. But because I was picking mission select, I was not getting any game story. Now, I played the full-game again with the story included. There isn't much to the story, but that ending sure was interesting but sad.

Anyway, this time I actually enjoyed the game more when I got the story. Although for some reason I still found it very difficult to beat. A single mistake costs a lot.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Nation
  3. I don't know why, but I just not enjoying this game. Boring for me.
  • Topic Archived