• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LocoRoco Midnight Carnival
  3. Chapo-Wahr 2 Is Unbeatable

User Info: QuagsireQing

QuagsireQing
10 years ago#1
After the checkpoint, you go through a little area with rollers and boost pads, then emerge near a Moja. How the heck are you supposed to get past that rotating board? I've been at it for forty-five minutes and can't get around it.

Seriously, this game is too frickin' hard. I loved the first two LocoRoco games because they were just fun to play through: there were no levels that you couldn't beat after your thirtieth try. I'm this close to just deleting the game and pretending it never exited.
"Does Fire Emblem characters have parents?
Myself: Some are them, some are don't.
" --redmario217

User Info: catsith

catsith
10 years ago#2
No way..I was about to buy it yesterday but credit card account was already reached its limit, so i just played abit more of the demo..then I realised the secret areas of the game are actually really difficult to get by, having to jump on segments of vertical platform, it actually did got a bit frustrating. Then I played abit of the training area and man, i realise how trying to jump from the walls are just too difficult and somehow seem to require luck... Some how those straight walls remind me of megaman zero... wish it was that simple lol.
So wouldn't recommend the game then?

User Info: JKiii

JKiii
10 years ago#3
Time you jump right so you are on the right side of the board when it turns vertical, then tilt so you are up on the board, then use it to jump to the other side when the time is right. I think someone uploaded a replay on it (i can't remember)

I can't remember if Bui Bui fort 2 is after that level or not, but If you can beat Bui Bui Fort 3 on Loco Roco 2 you can beat Chap-Wahr 2.

JKiii
10 years ago#4
Oh and if you are having difficulty on the secret areas on the demo (or the training are) DO NOT get this. Cause the nightmare would just begin.

JKiii
10 years ago#5
scratch the training area, there's a couple tough spots that are tricky (and thankfully there aren't any parts like the really tricky spots in the training area, in the real levels)

QuagsireQing
10 years ago#6
Finally got past this, but I've made over 150 failed attempts at the penultimate stage.
" --redmario217

User Info: Cronic_X

Cronic_X
10 years ago#7
if it's the first wall jumping sections, you need to keep the screen straight to be able to wall jump effectively enought.

if it's past the midpoint, I honestly don't know because I only managed to get through it with luck.
GT:NuclearWalker
PSN ID: EliteBeatnik

JKiii
10 years ago#8
I think I uploaded a replay on there (Speed one, I accidently deleted my score replay). Honestly its failry easy once you know what to do.

QuagsireQing
10 years ago#9
I can get through most of the first half alright (though I usually die in the wall-jumping area immediately before the checkpoint). Luckily, there are tons of Pickories to quickly start back at the checkpoint. The farthest I've got is where the spiked walls close in from the sides and you need to jump up from one to the next.

I downloaded your replay, JKii (I think it was yours, there was only one replay when I downloaded it), but I don't have the replay viewer yet. How do you get it (it's not unlocked in the shop)?
" --redmario217

JKiii
10 years ago#10
Strange, I remmeber getting it fairly early, you might need a certain amount of Medals (gold or silver idk)
  1. Boards
  2. LocoRoco Midnight Carnival
  3. Chapo-Wahr 2 Is Unbeatable
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A