• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
(message deleted)

User Info: 6or9

6or9
9 years ago#2
Here are the spoils on the second part of the game, in Sub-Space / De-Synch Phase.
Altho the spoils arent hard to find, but maybe you have missed 1 or 2.

Mission 01: No. 42 / No. 43 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 02: No. 44 (spoil box is below the giant Battleship, at the bottom of the screen)
Mission 03: No. 45 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 04: No. 46 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)

No. 47 is still missing from my list

Mission 05: No. 48 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 06: No. 49 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 07: No. 50 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 08: No. 51 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 09: No. 52 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 10: No. 53 (spoil box is in the middle of the map, above the two Bydogen mines)
Mission 11: No. 54 (spoil box is in the boss chamber)
Mission 12: No. 55 (spoil comes from capturing the end base)
Mission 13: No. 56 (spoil box is on top of the start)
Mission 14: No. 57 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 15: No. 58 / No. 59 (the spoil boxes are between the first 4 destructable buildings)
Mission 16: No. 60 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 17: No. 61 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 18: No. 62 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 19: No. 63 (spoil box is on the lower right side of the boss)
Mission 20: No. 64 (spoil box is at the top on the right side of the finish)
Mission 21: No. 65 (spoil box is in the middle of the map, underneath the Solonium mines)
Mission 22: No. 66 / No. 67 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)

User Info: 6or9

6or9
9 years ago#3
Hey I thought id make a simple list of spoils found throughout the game.

So far ive only completed Earth Allied Forces (the regular R-Type Human side) and the Bydo side.
This list is pretty basic, youll see a lot of, spoil box is in the middle of the map, simply because either the maps are really small, or the spoils are in eyesight without venturing or searching for it. So i kinda made it easier for me on the explanation But if you have questions or things that are more accurate, just post it.

Mission 1 : No. 01 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 2 : No. 02 / No. 03 (spoil boxes are in the middle of the map)
Mission 3 : No. 04 (spoil box is at the boss' arm)
Mission 4 : No. 05 / No. 06 / No. 07 (spoil boxes are in the middle of the map)
Mission 5 : No. 08 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 6 : No. 09 / No. 10 / No. 11 (one spoil box is on the lower left side of the middle, and one is just behind the breakable rocks on the right side of the map, the last spoil might come from capturing the base)
Mission 7 : No. 12 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 8 : No. 13 / No. 14 (one spoil box is on the lower right corner of the map, the other one might come from capturing the base)
Mission 9 : No. 15 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 10: No. 16 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 11: No. 17 / No. 18 (spoil box is in the middle of the map, holds both of the spoils)
Mission 12: No. 19 / No. 20 (one spoil box is on top of the upper entrance to the giant docking carrier ship, the other one comes from liberating the end base)
Mission 13: No. 21 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 14: No. 22 / No. 23 (the spoilbox is behind the lower ones of the armlike structures that creates a narrow passage after the rotating circle, holds both of the spoils)
Mission 15: No. 24 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 16: No. 25 (spoil box is just above the wall on right side at the start)
Mission 17: No. 26 / No. 27 (spoil box is in the middle of the map, holds both of the spoils)
Mission 18: No. 28 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 19: No. 29 (spoil box is on the lower right side of the map)
Mission 20: No. 30 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 21: No. 30 (same mission, different starting point, but the spoil box is in the middle)
Mission 22: No. 31 (spoil box is in the middle of the map)
Mission 23: No. 32 to No. 40
- one spoil box is on the back side of the upper entrance before the middle corridor
- one is on the bottom of the middle corridor, in the right corner
- one is just on the right of the middle corridor, in the chamber on the right side of the corridor.
- one is in the middle of the corridor in the middle of the map
- one is above the giant thruster halfway through the hallway
- one is above the starting point, in the room below the end base
- one is in front of the passage towards the end base
The leftover spoils might be from liberating the end base

If youre stuck on Mission 23 (i was for a while then id suggest to leave the mission after you obtained the spoils that are spread accross the map.
I think its suspending the game rather than leaving, because you cant restart the mission without completing at least a different mission, i often just choose a simple one ofcourse but the spoil will be added to the collection once after you completed the simple mission.
You can leave a mission after obtaining at least 1 spoil box.

I dont know where spoil No. 41 is, i read that it is a downloadable one, or one that you get from merging old RTT1 data with RTT2 data. But since i only have the US and EU version of RTT1 i cant merge with the Jap version of RTT2, to test it out.
(message deleted)

User Info: fatgamecat

fatgamecat
9 years ago#5
If I ever get around to playing this game, I'll definitely find this resource very useful. Thanks. Maybe you could make a FAQ out of it?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A