• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ratchetdude799

ratchetdude799
9 years ago#1
Hrm, so, has anyone bothered translating the captain logs?
Or even so, anyone knows how to take screencaps so that a screenshot can be taken from each log so it's somewhat easier in case somebody finds a translator?

User Info: 6or9

6or9
9 years ago#2
That would be pretty much appreciated indeed :)

I wanted to make pics with my phone from the logs, but i got carried away playing the game :) so i never started it.
And since your choices will be made and cant be changed, im too late for that now. I just started the Bydo side on RTT2, and .. not made pics :) just hoping some translation will pop up somewhere.. but the chances of that happening are small :|
And pics wont do much good cause youd have to retype the text, and i dont understand japanese grammar.

I might get obsessed with this game as much as i did with the 1st one, that in the future i might make an attempt :)
Altho posting pics of the already formed logs is not hard to do ofc, but i dont know what choices i made, and if i knew what to choose, that would definitely have changed my logs.

User Info: fatgamecat

fatgamecat
9 years ago#3
You could install a third party firmware which usually has screenshot or video capture over USB capability. To use with your legal R-Type Tactics II: Operation Bitter Chocolate UMD disc, of course. Like the one that I legally own and purchased from play-asia.

User Info: 6or9

6or9
9 years ago#4
thnx for the tip :) After hours of searching for the right firmware stuff i finally got a working screenshot app on my psp :)
but will i be able to translate through pictures?

User Info: fatgamecat

fatgamecat
9 years ago#5
You should probably just use kanji in your guide instead of trying to modify the screenshots.

Or you could modify one screenshot just to serve as an example translation, but not all of them.

the gimp is a good free graphics editing tool to do that with
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A