• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. R-Type Tactics II: Operation Bitter Chocolate
  3. How Addicted are you to RTT1 & RTT2 ?

User Info: 6or9

6or9
9 years ago#11
yeah ofcourse :)

In RTT1:

For Solonium i go to Mission 4 (First Encounter), its got mines of 2x80 Solonium, its not much but its pretty nice to combine with harvesting Bydogen with the Rw-11A Future, with its Harvester shot and long range.

You could also (while grinding Etherium) deploy your Bloom Cruiser on Bydo side, shoot with its G-Shield shot and harvest Solonium like the Rw-11A does for Bydogen.

For Etherium i go to Mission 42 (Corridor Assault, on Bydo Side) its got mines of 2x160 Etherium, and is really easy to do.
If youre still on Human Side and need more Etherium, you can also go to Mission 16 (Streamspace) its got mines of 2x80 Etherium, its not that much but its an easy mission.

For Bydogen i go to Mission 31 (The Nightmare Begins, Bydo Side) its got mines of 2x160 Bydogen, and if you liberate the 2 bases, you can also get some Solonium while youre at it.

The best is to combine the 3 while grinding, for example not only focus on 1 mineral, but combine Solonium with harvesting Bydogen, and harvest Solonium while youre grinding Etherium. That way you will avoid doing the same mission over and over.

User Info: 6or9

6or9
9 years ago#12
In RTT2:

For Solonium, for a quick fix i go to Mission 4 (Moonbase Training) its got mines of 2x80 Solonium, plus the spoil boxes give some too. Its not much but its an easy mission.
But for a big amount (+10 Etherium from the spoil box) i go to Misson 11 (Saturn's Rings) its got mines of 2x320 Solonium, even tho you have to build some units, if youre far ahead in the game, you wont need the Missile Cannon unit, you can just do it with 5 R-11S2's and 2 Rr2o-3 farming crafts. It gives about 400 to 500 Solonium per mission.

For Etherium i go to Mission 6 (In the Warp Space zone of Earth Side, second part in the campaign) its got mines of 2x320 Etherium, altho i rarely grind the second mine in that mission because it can be a bit of a hassle sometimes, but if in need, it does add up nicely.

For Bydogen i go to Mission 9 (Jupiter's Red Spot, on Earth Side) its got mines of 2x80 Bydogen, but if you deploy 4 Rw-11A's you can harvest from all the Bydo aircrafts there (except the Tablocs), it will give you around 300 Bydogen per mission.

I havent really found my way in combining the minerals yet because im not playing RTT2 as long as i have played RTT1, but the amount of minerals in easy missions is higher than in RTT1, i think.
  1. Boards
  2. R-Type Tactics II: Operation Bitter Chocolate
  3. How Addicted are you to RTT1 & RTT2 ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A