• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: venuslune

venuslune
10 years ago#1
where the hell is spoil number 29???
i ve search both stage 18 and stage 21 without finding it!!
wait where is stage 19 and 20????

User Info: WeissVogel

WeissVogel
10 years ago#2
venuslune posted...

Spoil 29? I don't remember what it is, but I think I can help you with getting to stage 19 and 20...

after finishing Mission 17, at the post mission text....when you see two choices - I don't read Japanese, but when you pick the first one that's when you go down Mission 19 and 20. Either way...are you actually looking for Spoil 28? you're not gonna find spoil 28. even in both paths. The Kuiper belt mission usually has the Upgrade I spoil.

The only way you can figure out whether a stage has crates, is when you check the mission data during the game (by accessing the menu and second down from top.)

User Info: AZDA9S

AZDA9S
10 years ago#3
A note:
Treasure 41 will not appear in the game unless you play cooperative in R-Type Tactics II. So don't be alarmed when you have 40 and 42 in stock but not 41.
AZD-NS in progress.

User Info: venuslune

venuslune
10 years ago#4
WeissVogel posted...
venuslune posted...

Spoil 29? I don't remember what it is, but I think I can help you with getting to stage 19 and 20...

after finishing Mission 17, at the post mission text....when you see two choices - I don't read Japanese, but when you pick the first one that's when you go down Mission 19 and 20. Either way...are you actually looking for Spoil 28? you're not gonna find spoil 28. even in both paths. The Kuiper belt mission usually has the Upgrade I spoil.

The only way you can figure out whether a stage has crates, is when you check the mission data during the game (by accessing the menu and second down from top.)

thanks for reply will try it later i'm revising for exams right now
thanks for the tip on spoil 41 too :D

User Info: WeissVogel

WeissVogel
10 years ago#5
venuslune posted...
WeissVogel posted...
venuslune posted...

thanks for reply will try it later i'm revising for exams right now
thanks for the tip on spoil 41 too :D

welcome...actually, when you complete the first chapter, the alternate path missions will also be opened, as I discovered myself. But you'll still get the Upgrade I plus another Spoil in the other path.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A