You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. Healing myself in mission?

User Info: MintMade

MintMade
4 months ago#1
Is there a way to heal yourself in a mission. I'm playing a solo open mission but I die because I cannot heal. Is there no auto heal in this game where if you not get attacked it heals you? Or can you heal only from items in the shop?

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
4 months ago#2
did you set a healing item to pallet? press circle I think to scroll thru weapons you have set on it
and find healing item you set.
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. Gamecube ver. Myst lv 197 RAmarl.
Molon labe get a better background check plus mental health system.

User Info: RinTengoku524

RinTengoku524
4 months ago#3
There are two ways to heal yourself on missions:

1) Using healing items like Monomate (small heal), Dimate (medium heal), or Trimate (large heal) once you have added them as shortcuts on your palette.

2) Learning the Light-element healing spell, Resta (which can be purchased at the Weapon Shop), and linking the said Photon Art on any Technic weapon like wands, rods or tech mags. The healing spell becomes stronger the higher the level, but if your Type isn't Force, your highest level to learn spells is limited to Lv. 15. (The same rule applies for all other Types.)

Just gonna share this: I always have one support weapon in my palette. My choice is a Rod with its slots equipped with: Resta (healing spell), Giresta (ailment-curing spell), Deband (ice-based DEF+ spell) and Shifta (fire-based ATK+ spell). If the spells become available in the shop or appear as drops, it'd prove helpful too especially on solos.

Hope this was useful! c:
PSN: Leyrette | Steam: RinTengoku524
"Pain makes people change." | SMT P3: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1rbxzzpeu1qgvxvxo1_r1_500.gif

User Info: the void

the void
3 months ago#4
I like using the type ability from level 3 Vanguard that restores 10% hp every 10 seconds. It costs 2 slots to equip.

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
3 months ago#5
love that ability.
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. Gamecube ver. Myst lv 197 RAmarl.
Molon labe get a better background check plus mental health system.

User Info: ShadowStark

ShadowStark
2 months ago#6
Gunzleader posted...
love that ability.

I haven't tried that one, instead i like more the ability to auto-heal (when hp is at 50%) since i like to deal the most damage in the less time.

User Info: ShadowStark

ShadowStark
2 months ago#7
∆ Oh, i forgot to mention, that ability (as far as i remember) is on infinity version. It can be used by every class and only takes 1 slot.

This can be useful when fighting large amounts of enemies and don't have the time to use monomates.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. Healing myself in mission?