• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. Simple multiplayer with amultios emulator

User Info: crysalist

crysalist
9 months ago#1
Whats up everyone,its almost 3 years after official server closed,but me and my friends who played this game are still in touch.
So we found a new emulator with simple way to perform multiplayer with "Amultios" for more info can visit amultios.net(available for android,ios and windows),since my english is bad,i cant give the detail here.
It may help if you still want to play with your old PSP2 friends before.
I know its an old 2010s game,but me and my team still cant find better game in playstore than this,we tried stellacept online after server closed,but PSP2 still unrivaled as mobile skill based MMORPG(not just pay to win,or you can buy in-game currency from another player to win everything).
Thx,and no need to response,i only want to share...

User Info: Davincross

Davincross
9 months ago#2
Hey Crysalist, this may be a dumb question but is it possible to play multiplayer on psp with this somehow or just pc?

User Info: crysalist

crysalist
9 months ago#3
PSP multiplayer itself are not supported by this emulator since amultios need 3rd party vpn apps,its only for android,IOS and PC,it can be crossplatform.

User Info: Anna-Lemouri

Anna-Lemouri
8 months ago#4
I still play every now & then.
ID:sls320
FFxiv Ultros, Siren & Sarg, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, (Terajima lvl 52 Warrior ps4,lvl 104 Ranger ps3) Toudiken 2 Anna Lemouri.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. Simple multiplayer with amultios emulator
  • Topic Archived