• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. Female Beast Hunter is so damn strong...

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 year ago#1
With full acc modules she tends to do perfectly fine and she absolutely murders anything at melee and she can still do fine with twin guns with acc bullets. Twin sabers with blade destruction murder any enemy with super armor and double saber with gravity dance murders group of enemies. Add twin claws for a melee option that doesn't use much pp at all for the times when you run out of pp and golden(I believe the art is called renzan something... not sure, the 1vs1 melee combo one that the second triangle throws them to the air.

With Twin Guns and Grenade Launcher to fill up the gaps, its so damn good. Ofcourse, stave for buffs, resta and diga(most damaging incapacitating spell I think). You can use resta, and cast both buffs and still consistently fight with the claws, they are that good. Hell, their damage are rather exceptional by itself and because the second hit can throw monsters they are also the best way to fight certain monsters.

Sadly the transformation is kinda... iffy but if I had to choose one, I like the blast one more because the combos lets you keep moving and they also let you guard rather quickly. Great for when there are multiple hard units you can't kill quickly or when overwhelmed with lots of monsters and hard unit(s). Not really used much but it does have a niche none of the other weps on this build can do.

Overall, she is amazing imo. While I have to focus in acc exclusively when I can, the stupidly high atk and big pp pool is simply too good a combination to pass. The super armor skill is pretty fun too.

So, tell me a bit about your character! That is... if anyone is around by now lol
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. Female Beast Hunter is so damn strong...
  • Topic Archived