• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xErik92x

xErik92x
2 years ago#1
I read on http://psp2.psupedia.info/MySynths.html and check any mysynths 520 series O_O How can i get them? :O I did a lot of time a S mission with "my pet" But i just dropped max GH 504...
Mh, God Eater, PS player

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
2 years ago#2
Buy from the Shop (I don't remember if you need to finish story mode 1st).

Every other MySynth item that's not sold can be gotten by S ranking missions with that MySynth series in your party.

Also, there is 1 R-Mag that can only be gotten as a reward from 1 specific MySynth.

User Info: xErik92x

xErik92x
2 years ago#3
Metastase posted...
Buy from the Shop (I don't remember if you need to finish story mode 1st).

Every other MySynth item that's not sold can be gotten by S ranking missions with that MySynth series in your party.

Also, there is 1 R-Mag that can only be gotten as a reward from 1 specific MySynth.

Really thanks for the answer! I finished story mode just the normal, remain the hard to finish
Mh, God Eater, PS player

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
2 years ago#4
Btw, the Shop you need to look for is the one right beside the Clothing shops and the buff/bonus Maiden. It's the same shop that sells furniture.
  • Topic Archived