• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. I still play this...

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
2 years ago#21
MH gameplay is too slow for me. And fighting bosses only gets boring faster than doing missions IMO.

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
2 years ago#22
Metastase posted...
MH gameplay is too slow for me. And fighting bosses only gets boring faster than doing missions IMO.

Too slow... wait what? You have clearly never fought a Tigrex lol.
3ds Friend Code: 2981 6392 0918
Main: Charizard

User Info: vlaine

vlaine
2 years ago#23
well, i got my p3 back, so i can finally do ad-hoc if anybody's on. unfortunately, my copy of PSP2 is tripping balls right now after i tried moving the data over to an emulator. n sever glitches, i just can't use my storage (and lost practically everything inside my storage *cries in corner*) i had to go to my earliest save just to get my weapons back. but at least i've still got my knuckles, and my secondary weapons. I lost kanshou and bakuya to the storage though.
Watch, Listen, and Think for yourself - Daughter of Twenty Faces
Vlaine_13 on PSN, ThatGuy on nintendo network: FC 4957-4003-0345.

User Info: Megumi_PSP2

Megumi_PSP2
2 years ago#24
If you want ad-hoc sometime you can add me on ps3, I'm always willing to play psp2 with someone online. Hope to play with you sometime, bet it'd be awesome.

My PSN: Megumii89.

User Info: vlaine

vlaine
2 years ago#25
Megumi_PSP2 posted...
If you want ad-hoc sometime you can add me on ps3, I'm always willing to play psp2 with someone online. Hope to play with you sometime, bet it'd be awesome.

My PSN: Megumii89.

vlaine_13 on PSN, I've got work until Tuesday, and i still have to hook my p3 up (only one TV in my room, and i use it for my computer and ps4 atm) but i'll be on by then.
Watch, Listen, and Think for yourself - Daughter of Twenty Faces
Vlaine_13 on PSN, ThatGuy on nintendo network: FC 4957-4003-0345.

User Info: Megumi_PSP2

Megumi_PSP2
2 years ago#26
Oh, ok cool. That's completely fine. I'm also quite busy with work during some of the weekdays too, but I believe I should be free on Tuesday. I'll add you on ps3, just message me whenever you're ready to play.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. I still play this...
  • Topic Archived