• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. I still play this...

User Info: joe_madara

joe_madara
3 years ago#11
WatermelonFrost posted...
If you have this game and a PS3, you can play online via Ad-Hoc Party. It looks like there's enough people here to fill up a room. The real problem is that everyone is different levels.

Really? I thought no one used Ad-Hoc, I've been trying to find players to co-op with on MHFU and couldn't find a single room. I'm citing MHFU because it's far more popular than PSP2 in terms of activity.

@OP, I'm sure a lot of people still play this, just not online because, last time I checked, servers were shut down. It's the only game that fulfills my RPG needs: There's always something to go after, and drop rates are insanely low for good items. Took me a few months to get Demon's Devastation, Angelic Breath and Delnadi set, and on these few months I was still hooked after 2 years. It's a shame infinity won't be translated and the patches were canceled, I'd buy the Japanese version but kanjis are awful to read, especially on small letters.
If the sun was small, less powerful and were only 60m above earth, a lot of dummies would try and destroy it. Thank, Mr. Universe for placing it so far.

User Info: WatermelonFrost

WatermelonFrost
3 years ago#12
Oh, I meant there's enough people in this thread to fill up a room, but apparently many don't have a PS3 or don't know what Ad-hoc Party is.

I play MHFU too. I just beat Kongala or whatever his name is - the pink monkey - so I'm still near the beginning. How far are you into the game?

User Info: Sousha

Sousha
3 years ago#13
rare_candy posted...
Sousha posted...
I play off and on all the time, I have the game on my PSP Go which I carry around, along with having the physical game for my PSP so if I want to play with friends.

How do you find the controls on a PspGo? I also dl'd it way back when it was available on psn to my Go...but felt the controls seemed a tad fragile for an action game of PS' calibre.

I own Quite a few PSP's, 1000, 2000, 3000 and a few PSP Go's. along with that I have the original Phantasy star portable games. to play them on the Go I actually hacked the GO and put the ROM on the system with my save files from my original game to play them so that I don't have to carry multiple systems with me.

As for the Controls I don't have much of a problem, the trigger buttons sometimes do seem a little shakey, but it works and I don't personally have any issues with them

User Info: PhantomDragon

PhantomDragon
3 years ago#14
I have a 2000 & a Go as well, both hacked, but as far as the Go is concerned i generally keep away from button mashers as im still a little concerned about the fragility of the system. Ive never had any issues yet *crossing fingers* and i HAVE played PSport2 on both systems successfully.

I prefer plauing it on the 2000 anyway...slightly bigger screen.
FC: 1607-2374-6438 II PSN: Phantom_Jukebox
Fourth Doctor: There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.

User Info: Megaman_518

Megaman_518
2 years ago#15
If you're on AdHoc Party, add me.

PSN: Dark-Megaman
Phantasy Star Zero Friend Code:2880-1935-2185 Nickname: Megaman
Phantasy Star Portable 2: Dark Megaman

User Info: PhantomDragon

PhantomDragon
2 years ago#16
Im happy but shocked this topicis still going lol
FC: 1607-2374-6438 II PSN: Phantom_Jukebox
Fourth Doctor: There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
2 years ago#17
It's just that every time you show up, this topic levels up.

User Info: joe_madara

joe_madara
2 years ago#18
WatermelonFrost posted...
Oh, I meant there's enough people in this thread to fill up a room, but apparently many don't have a PS3 or don't know what Ad-hoc Party is.

I play MHFU too. I just beat Kongala or whatever his name is - the pink monkey - so I'm still near the beginning. How far are you into the game?

Sorry! Thought the topic died after I posted, checked for a week but there were no replies...

I have gotten to Gravios, and beat the guild low-rank Rathian but still at the beginning. Co-op would be great! I don't like MHFU that much because of the mechanics and plesi-- I mean, hitboxes, but someone to play with would certainly be reassuring. My PSN ID is HaoWalker. I'm not sure I can get Ad-Hoc to work, but I'll give it a shot. It's just, I've only ever seen a single person online, in some random room. Don't know if it varies depending on the game you're playing. Also, I couldn't get to connect with MHP3rd but MHFU I can at least get to the guild hall.
If the sun was small, less powerful and were only 60m above earth, a lot of dummies would try and destroy it. Thank, Mr. Universe, for placing it so far.

User Info: Megumi_PSP2

Megumi_PSP2
2 years ago#19
Add me if you ever want to play PSP2 Ad hoc.

PSN: Megumii89

I'm always up for a party to do some runs on psp2.

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
2 years ago#20
If you guys can play MH Portable 3rd try it out. Much better hit boxes and more friendly to new comers until you get up to the higher ranks. Its pretty fun, I wish I could play with people but sadly, no ps3.
3ds Friend Code: 2981 6392 0918
Main: Charizard
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
  3. I still play this...
  • Topic Archived