• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of the Gladiator
  3. Overhead Swing & Uppercut with Sideways Controls?

User Info: Freezing_Alone

Freezing_Alone
8 years ago#1
Hey everyone, just wanted to ask if it was possible to do an overhead or uppercut attack while using the sideways controls? I was able to do them with the Wii Motion Plus controls by just swinging down or up, but can't seem to pull them off any other way. Thanks!

User Info: Zauron

Zauron
8 years ago#2
I don't think there is, but as far as I can tell it doesn't make any difference as they do the same damage as the other attacks and can only counter attack in cases where left/right doesn't matter. I could be wrong though. It is a neat extra thing to make your combos look different when playing with Wii MotionPlus though :).
www.zauron.net/minebot - fun free game!

User Info: Zauron

Zauron
8 years ago#3
I just noticed something else - when I hit low with the sideways controls its a kick, but it seems like hitting low with the Wii MotionPlus controls is still a hammer swing that you can't do with the sideways controls. On the flipside, can you even kick with the Wii MotionPlus controls (outside of the special combos that automatically do it), or is it always a hammer swing?
www.zauron.net/minebot - fun free game!
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of the Gladiator
  3. Overhead Swing & Uppercut with Sideways Controls?
  • Topic Archived