• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DFC_Inc

DFC_Inc
10 years ago#1
Just downloaded the JPN demo for this but for some reason I can't play it. I have it on my psp and can get to the game mode screen; Gallery Staff Binder ect. But when I choose either Binder or the first one it gives me a yes/no option. No just bring me back to the menu but when I choose yes it gives me some kind of warning( Exclamation mark inside a triangle and some text) then just leads me back to the mode select.

I know its asking me for permission for something but I cannot read the kanji and the following message with the warning goes by to fast to figure out.

I have tried redownloading and installing a few times but no luck. Anyone know how I can solve this problem and try playing the demo?

Well thanks in advance.
[Your ad here]

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
10 years ago#2
i don't recall there being a demo of the game...are you sure it's tanteihan and not the nanoha extras thing?
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

User Info: omiford

omiford
10 years ago#3
were did u find the demo.
ffbe:555-273-088
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A