• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Stahn_D_Aileron

Stahn_D_Aileron
11 years ago#1
For those interested, the Hayate Pack for the Digital Nanoha DLC is out. 800 yen and clocking in at 77 meg (about 3 bigger than the Nanoha and Fate Packs...Looks like it contains a lot of videos/movies: I don't recall my movie count being close 8 before the Hayate Pack.)

As a reminder, you need a JPN PSN account and either a JPN PSN fund card or a JPN Credit Card to buy download this.

User Info: ken1000

ken1000
11 years ago#2
Is this DLC usable/accessible for those of us who didn't get the DLC redemption code with our limited editions?

Stahn_D_Aileron
11 years ago#3
I think so. The Redemption code seems to be a freebie for only Pack 1 (Nanoha) of the DLCs. The program needed to use the DLC is free on the JPN PSN.

Packs 2 (Fate) and 3 (Hayate) are purchase only. You just miss out on Nanoha (and maybe one other thing) if you don't have the DLC code from the game.

User Info: ken1000

ken1000
11 years ago#4
That still kinda sucks, I want Nanoha the most.

Stahn_D_Aileron
11 years ago#5
Well, they might release Pack 1 for general purchase at a later date. Who knows?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A