• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Words With Friends
  3. That feel when someone is SO BAD but you can't punish them cause of bad letters

User Info: Keldean

Keldean
7 years ago#1
Sup dead board.

Am I the only one who hates it when this happens? Right now, I'm playing against someone who constantly leaves TW and DW spaces open. As an example, they played "ANES" right below the top right TW square, and there was nothing else on the top row. So, had I had even one decent consonant, boom, easy 40+ points probs, but nope, all I had was an H and vowels. This has happened at least three other times in the same game. It rustles my jimmies because I can tell easily that they're not very good at the game (and I'm currently rocking a 49-3-1 record against randoms without using any word finders or cheating programs), but they're keeping up solely because I'm getting probably the worst letters I've ever gotten in a game.

In all srsness tho, I know it's a stupid phone game and I honestly hardly care, but times like these do make me wonder if hacking programs that give the hacker all the best letters are a thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Words With Friends
  3. That feel when someone is SO BAD but you can't punish them cause of bad letters
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A