• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bookworm Adventures: Volume 2
  3. Question about the DamageNinja and BonusMater batches

User Info: skneo

skneo
11 years ago#1
they are my last 2 batches to be completed.

1. from the descriptions of DamageNinja to levelup from bronze
"defeat10 monster with poison damage"

does it mean we have to deliver the final blow with Poison tile inclusive
or
the monster must be poisoned and it dies due to the poison effect?

2. for BonusMaster
does the bonus inclusive of the bonus from treasure, like spell word for magicpen cap?

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
11 years ago#2
1. I believe the monster actually has to via the Poison damage. Also, there's an easy way to skip the requirement. The Platinum level for the Badge (I haven't updated my FAQ for it yet, apologies) is "Defeat 20 monster with bleed damage." You can actually do this and grab the Platinum level, skipping the other levels completely.

2. Any Bonus Words you can find. Obviously it'll be much easier to spell them if you use a Treasure that grants you them, but there ARE some hidden bonus words in the game that don't rely on treasures. Try spelling enemy's attacks, or go for the ones that have a Bonus Category weakness.
~ Smoke_Rulz

User Info: skneo

skneo
11 years ago#3
appreciate your effort in writing the FAQs for the game, Smoke_Rulz

thanks for the hints and it'll be much easier to get the Ninja batch with the bleeding damage, while i have to work hard on the bonus damage

btw, for the 5 or 6 secrets still unknown, maybe you could consider asking the Popcap support, since you're the faq writer. At this moment I guess they are related to the 8 badges, which something might be revealed when you've upgraded all to Platinum.

SmokeRulz
11 years ago#4
Actually, the man who submitted the Badge info I needed told me that nothing was unlocked when he got all the badges to Platinum level. Unless he was mistaken, but, I have yet to do it.

He also suggested asking PopCap for the secrets, but, I'm willing to bet they wouldn't tell me, cause it would ruin the point of finding the secrets, pretty much. ;P But I suppose I could try later on.
~ Smoke_Rulz

SmokeRulz
11 years ago#5
Hey! Good news, I actually e-mailed PopCap, and they gave me the rest of the Secrets! You'll see them when my FAQ is updated. I'm also going to submit them for the "Codes" section of this game.
~ Smoke_Rulz
  1. Boards
  2. Bookworm Adventures: Volume 2
  3. Question about the DamageNinja and BonusMater batches
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A