• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Semafoor

Semafoor
8 years ago#1
I love this game but these glitches man....these f***ing gltiches man.

I don't understand why these arent removed seeing as they are easy to understand glitches.
For example pausing the game during the introduction of an ex causes the battle to never start.
Holding a person above your head while a cutscene starts makes him dissapear and makes you hold an invisible person/weapon that never breaks.
Just now I tried killing those two girls at ex #3 but one was in the corner causing her to fall through the wall while I killed off the other one.

It's insane that they let this go on the market in this state.

User Info: Cactuar

Cactuar
8 years ago#2
No kidding man, I'm redoing stage 4 for the second time now. First time the game just froze on me out of no where after I finished buying stuff at the shop and another time I had to restart the level cause the game wouldn't let me move on in the stage after I cleared the enemies >.>
You know what they say...
All toasters toast toast!

User Info: AngleIsDaBest

AngleIsDaBest
8 years ago#3
Is it weird that I have no idea what you are talking about? >.>

I've had the game crash on me once, but that was it. I've never had any glitch issues with the game for me.
That's not what your mother said last night!
L.E.G.I.T. Secretary of "Keeping it Cool"

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
8 years ago#4
I have a reputation now with my roommate for completely destroying this game, everytime the two of us would play I would encounter (or cause) multiple glitches. There's so many it's funny.
Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/foxyareku
My GT is the same as my name, herpa derp.

User Info: TheDJman

TheDJman
8 years ago#5
No kidding man, I'm redoing stage 4 for the second time now. First time the game just froze on me out of no where after I finished buying stuff at the shop and another time I had to restart the level cause the game wouldn't let me move on in the stage after I cleared the enemies >.>

EXACT same thing happened to me, then it happened a second time and me and my friend were pissed so we just stood there and finally after like 5 minutes of not moving a lone ninja walked into the screen...

I've also had it where I couldn't move for some reason after the first part of Stage 7 so my friend had to throw me at the glass so I could move again

Had the game on pause...and then it just froze for some reason after I tried to unpause it.

...still love this game regardless though!!
DJ Must Die
Theme of DJ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noXWN6JHEM4

User Info: H Hog

H Hog
8 years ago#6
I actually ran into 2 glitches right after one another when playing on my friend's PS3 after downloading the Knives pack.

As Knives, at one point I fell into one of those fire pits in level 2, after noticing I didn't respawn right away I tried jumping and found I could jump right out of the pit again, and for the rest of the level I was intangible to everything, including pitfalls (would walk "across" them as if it was solid ground), enemies, and sadly, also the exit of the stage, making us go back to the map screen.

The second glitch was at the end of Leo's Place, where me, as Knives (again) managed to move around and attack Envy Adams within her "Caught Cheating" cutscene. Envy glitched out like crazy for a while, moving around all over the screen until eventually the scene continued.

It almost seems to me the patch breaks more than it fixes, go fig.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

User Info: H Hog

H Hog
8 years ago#7
(Rephrase: Of course I meant "making us HAVING to go back to the map screen" because we couldn't continue normally, rather then being sent there by the game after trying to exit the room.)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

User Info: 28undermyspell

28undermyspell
8 years ago#8
Before fighting Gideon's giant form for the first time as Scott, just before getting the Power of Love sword, I fell off one of the cloud steps... and never respawned at the top of the stage. I was stuck on the outskirts of the area, able to run all around the screen, unable to hurt or be hurt by Gideon as I went to fight him... I had to restart the whole level X_x

User Info: Kamikazeninja

Kamikazeninja
8 years ago#9
the only glitch that really needs to be fixed is the freezing problem. hate getting halfway through the stage to have it lock up before the autosave. grrr.

User Info: JCvgluvr

JCvgluvr
8 years ago#10
This is a great game, but it just has too many gosh darn glitches for its own good.

- The game has frozen on me about 5 times now. That's both co-op and solo. Different stages, different conditions every time. I didn't even know that downloadable games could freeze until now. 5 years later, and my 360 still has some surprises up its sleeves...

- The sound is constantly screwing up. The music is too quiet, the sfx are too loud, etc.

- The screen won't progress for a long time, often because a random enemy is way out of the screen's view.

- I have to join the torturous club of the "Chaudown" glitch! ARRRGH!!! It's so eye-gouging-ly painful to see 170/200 gamerscore, when I rightfully deserve all 200!
This is the best game ever made with Mario, Halo, Sonic, Megaman, Kirby, Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, and Duke Nukem: http://www.youtube.com/user/MKFusionTeam
  • Topic Archived